Posted By: nate holosync - 09/12/00 08:42 PM
Hey guys, I've heard holosync mentioned more than a few times on this board. What is it? Does it work?

nate

Posted By: weight39doug Re: holosync - 09/13/00 05:38 AM
I won't take too much time with this question because to be fair this is a photoreading discussion board.

Nevertheless, I use holosync and I personally think that it is incredible. For more information check out the articles and faq on the website www.centerpointe.com

If you have any questions about it you can always post a message on their discussion board. I am active on that board and would be glad to help you out.

Posted By: Pete Bissonette Re: holosync - 09/13/00 12:38 PM
You might want to start a thread on the "Beyond Human" forum.

This fall we are coming out with a new program called Euphoria and Bill Harris contributed a holosync program for it.

It will also include a Spring Forest Qigong session with Chunyi Lin, Sedona Method session with Hale Dwoskin, a dual induction with Rex Sikes, and a meditation from Trin Hunt who wrote the book Learning To Learn from the PhotoReading Personal Learning Course.

The course manual includes much more including contributions from Joan Borysenko and Paul McKenna.

This should be a great offering!

© Forum for PhotoReading, Paraliminals, Spring Forest Qigong, and your quest for improvement