Posted By: Cnolan Activator tape - 09/19/00 08:55 PM
I just finished the 3 day Photoreading seminar and started listening to the Activator paraliminal tape. Should I be concentrating on any particular voice (left, right, center) or should I just chill out and not focus on anyhing? Also, is it ok to fall asleep with the paralimnal on?

Posted By: richard916 Re: Activator tape - 09/19/00 10:52 PM
Is it worth buying the course to get the photoreading activator, does it make a difference. I have read/photoread the photoreading book a 100 times and would consider myself a competant photoreader. However i don't get a visual picture in my mind of the page and i don't get huge amounts of information pouring into my consciousness. It takes some time before i get a understanding of the book through freenoting, imagestreaming and mind maping. What i what is more spontoneous activation, would the tape help me achieve this.

Posted By: Pete Bissonette Re: Activator tape - 09/20/00 03:20 AM
Chill out! Go with the flow and the rhythm of the voices.

If you happen to fall asleep, that's fine. It is best not to listen to the tape with the idea you will fall asleep, because you may only receive the relaxation benefits.

===

The PhotoReading Activator is a new Paraliminal Tape for students of the PhotoReading seminar.

Posted By: weight39doug Re: Activator tape - 09/21/00 05:21 AM
richard916 the activator tape is not included with the course. As Pete says you have to attend the seminar to get it.

© Forum for PhotoReading, Paraliminals, Spring Forest Qigong, and your quest for improvement