Posted By: johnsavva Home Study System - 10/09/00 12:58 PM
Since I am profoundly deaf so I have to ask some questions. I have read some messages on this forum talking about audio tapes.

If I take PR home study course, these include audio tapes that I cannot hear, or will it include video tapes without subtitles.

Thanks

John.

Posted By: Pete Bissonette Re: Home Study System - 10/10/00 05:15 AM
The home-study course consists of:

8 audio tapes of instruction by Paul Scheele
1 Paraliminal audio tape called Memory Supercharger
1 68-page course manual
1 copy of the PhotoReading book
1 dictionary to PhotoRead
1 other book to PhotoRead (currently the book is "Learning to Learn")

There is no video tape with the program.

Posted By: allenhm Re: Home Study System - 10/09/00 09:50 PM
quote:
Originally posted by johnsavva:
Since I am profoundly deaf so I have to ask some questions. I have read some messages on this forum talking about audio tapes.

If I take PR home study course, these include audio tapes that I cannot hear, or will it include video tapes without subtitles.

John:
I have the PR home study course also. Seeing that you are hearing impaired, I would recommend working out of the Photoreading book. I've just completed reading the 3rd edition and from my own personal observation the book goes step by step and in the same order as the tapes. And everything is quoted word for word verbatim on the tapes that comes directly from the book. plus/minus some ablib from Paul Scheele myself. This should not prevent you from learning this wonderful course.

Thanks

John.

Posted By: weight39doug Re: Home Study System - 10/10/00 03:19 PM
Might have to master the system with the book alone.

© Forum for PhotoReading, Paraliminals, Spring Forest Qigong, and your quest for improvement