Posted By: weight39doug Image Streaming - 11/06/00 06:11 AM
Can anyone tell me about the results they have produced using Image Streaming. I am going to start using the technique but would like a heads up on what to expect and possibly how it can be related to photoreading.

I am thinking that it would aid photoreading in that it improves the communication between the unconscious and conscious minds. Any remarks would be appreciated.

Posted By: Pete Bissonette Re: Image Streaming - 11/06/00 01:31 PM
It's been a while since I've done any image streaming, and I personally did not find that it aided my activation.

But so many of our instructors and students liked it, that it is often included in PhotoReading seminars.

That said, Paul Scheele and Win Wenger are working on a new personal learning course together that we hope to publish in second quarter 2001. (I'm thrilled about how the outline of the program is coming together!)

As we get further into development of the course, I will revisit image streaming. In the mean time, I, too, am very interested in folks experiences.

Pete

Posted By: Hussain Re: Image Streaming - 11/08/00 02:07 PM
I did not use this method myself, but thought that you maybe interested.
the method is displays at this site: http://members.aol.com/rickashby/sound/rapidfire.html
This combined photoreading, imagestreaming and the author way to activate what has been photoread.
I hope it works

Posted By: Hussain Re: Image Streaming - 11/08/00 02:10 PM
Sorry guys..but some of the address should be capital letters. Here is the address again: http://members.aol.com/RickAshby/Sound/Rapidfire.html

Posted By: weight39doug Re: Image Streaming - 11/08/00 07:17 PM
Thanks for the website Hussain. I will need to do some practicing with image streaming first before I will be able to implement this. Its pretty advanced.

How did you find this wesite?

Posted By: Drew Re: Image Streaming - 11/08/00 07:20 PM
I have used it on and off. Similar to Pring to is something different. I haven't any concrete evidence for me that it works as an activavtion technique, I guess it is similar to dreams, I came up with a whole bunch of images, but I didn't know or still don't know what they mean. Although the borrowed genius technique I enjoyed, none the less.

Posted By: markflour Re: Image Streaming - 01/09/01 07:01 AM
I've only been streaming for a couple of weeks but it's clearly increased my ability to concentrate & visualize. I learned streaming from a book called The Einstein Factor. It led me to PhotoReading. I'm excited about them both. I believe they're synergistic.

I find myself working 'smarter' - less work with more results.

Good Luck,

Mark

© Forum for PhotoReading, Paraliminals, Spring Forest Qigong, and your quest for improvement