Posted By: Aloys Books - 11/21/00 09:36 PM
Hi,
I am just starting out and I wonder
if you have to read 3 or more differt books
a day or may that be the same 3 or more books
during a few days.

Posted By: Pete Bissonette Re: Books - 11/22/00 12:55 AM
You would receive most benefit when you PhotoRead 3 or more books every single day when first starting.

Posted By: Michael Saikali Re: Books - 11/22/00 12:58 AM
Aloys,

Apply PR to every and any type of material you can get your hands on.

The important thing is not what you PR but the fact that you are actively engaged in the act of PR'ing.

Humbily,

Michael Saikali

Posted By: Michael Saikali Re: Books - 11/22/00 12:59 AM
Aloys,

Apply PR to every and any type of material you can get your hands on.

The important thing is not what you PR but the fact that you are actively engaged in the act of PR'ing.

Humbily,

Michael Saikali

Posted By: weight39doug Re: Books - 11/23/00 03:52 AM
Aloys when I started out I photofocused 3 or more books a day on the same subject. Then I would activate one of them per week. I found photofocusing that many books to be a less daunting task. Although, activating all of them would be good practice.

Wow, Doug Weight #39 just scored for the Edmonton Oilers. Sweet. Hockey Rules.

Posted By: sixtos Re: Books - 12/07/00 12:18 AM
Do you still preview, all the material that you PR?, or instead, do you do postviewing? any comments. thak you.

Posted By: Pete Bissonette Re: Books - 12/07/00 03:31 AM
I preview a book when I'm determining whether or not I want to PhotoRead it; otherwise, I postview.

I also preview when I am extremely curious about a book and want immediate conscious gratification. In thinking about it, I tend to have more curiosity about a book when I order it online instead of getting from a bookstore or library. It seems my curiosity builds from the time I click that button to when it arrives.

Posted By: sixtos Re: Books - 01/17/01 09:43 PM
quote:
Originally posted by sixtos:
Do you still preview, all the material that you PR?, or instead, do you do postviewing? any comments. thak you.

Posted By: Pete Bissonette Re: Books - 01/18/01 03:24 AM
See more comments in the "preview" archive.

Posted By: Elmo9 Re: Books - 01/18/01 03:42 AM
HA HA HA i know what you mean Pete my curiosity level is through the roof right now.....about this Photoreading system. I should have ordered the book from you guys right from the start, that would have saved me at least a week.

Posted By: G-Scotland Re: Books - 01/19/01 07:13 PM
Hi,

Just seen 'Post Viewing' being mentioned - I bought the PRing Home Study Course about two years ago, and only recently went through the course, the version I bought doesn't mention Post Viewing - has the course been updated? Grateful for an explanation on what to Post View means.

Thanks,

G-Scotland

Posted By: Michael Saikali Re: Books - 01/19/01 07:31 PM
G-Scotland:

Postviewing is very similar in nature to Previewing. Pre meaning 'before' Photoreading and Poost meaning 'after' photoreading. Thats it ... simple.

You'll probably notice postviewing to be more comfortable as the material has already been PR'd prior to viewing.

Thats the great thing about this DB ... no matter what version of PR you have purchased, answers found on newer version's of PR can be found ... right here!!!

Michael Saikali
Michael Saikali

Posted By: johnsavva Re: Books - 01/24/01 04:59 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Michael Saikali:
G-Scotland:

Postviewing is very similar in nature to Previewing. Pre meaning 'before' Photoreading and Poost meaning 'after' photoreading. Thats it ... simple.

You'll probably notice postviewing to be more comfortable as the material has already been PR'd prior to viewing.

Thats the great thing about this DB ... no matter what version of PR you have purchased, answers found on newer version's of PR can be found ... right here!!!

Michael Saikali
Michael Saikali

Do you mean when preview the material, then photoreading the material. As soon as photoreading process finish, then use postview straight away? Or wait for 20 mintues or 24 hours then use postview before using activation?

Thanks

John

Posted By: NiJuIchi Re: Books - 01/24/01 10:20 PM
Postview immediately after PhotoReading only if you didn't do much previewing.

[This message has been edited by NiJuIchi (edited January 24, 2001).]

Posted By: tomcha75 Re: Books - 02/08/01 05:00 PM
can someone tell me the advantage of preview vs. postview?

is postviewing virtually the same as previewing except for the fact that it is done after photoreading the book?

is postviewing kinda like activation (super read and dip or rapid read)?

thanks

Posted By: Lomas Re: Books - 02/08/01 05:23 PM
Postviewing is used mainly (I believe) to build curiosity about the book.

Posted By: Pete Bissonette Re: Books - 02/11/01 03:25 PM
For more information check the archives or "search" the posts.

© Forum for PhotoReading, Paraliminals, Spring Forest Qigong, and your quest for improvement