Posted By: Raanan Hadar effective study reading..? - 03/16/01 08:50 PM
hi i would like to share a little problem:
i have completed the course and im using it on a daily baisis (almost hourly) till ill master it totally & take over the world, kidding .

im a 16 year old student and it occours that when i need 2 learn something from a study book i prefer 2 just go2 the right chapters in the book & pull out what i need (after all when you study something u know what u are going to be tested on..). i find that i do this effectively without having to read the wrong study metarial in the book. all of the reading proccess is done without the system.
i just wanted to ask if that is a wrong thing? because im still new, i feel like im abandoning the system but i do find doing the system is less effective in such cases .
do you have any suggestions replys, any?
im just not feeling settled about this .
if you have any suggestions on how i can improve my studying or the basics of what i do as to integrate the system after i have finished mastering the theory.it will also be much appreciated.

Posted By: Dana Hanson Re: effective study reading..? - 03/16/01 11:50 PM
That's fine. The idea is to have a purpose when you approach a book. If the purpose is to get out of the book to ace the test, so be it. When you want more, go for it!

© Forum for PhotoReading, Paraliminals, Spring Forest Qigong, and your quest for improvement