Posted By: rjohnbt Subliminal Dynamics & Brain Management - 07/17/01 02:05 AM
Hello - Hi I was wondering if anyone here has heard of Subliminal Dynamics & Brain Management by Richard Welch. I hear that Paul Scheele, and Pete Bissonette have taken his course and derived the photoreading techniques from Welch's course. Thank you very much.

Posted By: BlkWolf Re: Subliminal Dynamics & Brain Management - 07/17/01 06:16 PM
Please advise. I am only able to find one referense to this and its in German. Nothing found on amazon.com.

Where could I find a copy of that book?

BlkWolf

Regarding Richard Welch. He is definitely one of the innovators of "mentally photographing" printed materials, the idea has been around for over a century. But, he is absolutely not the inventor of it nor is he the inventor of PhotoReading. I mention this because we have learned he has promoted his seminar as the "PhotoReading" seminar in Australia.

The input process of the two systems where you "mentally photograph" the printed page are very similar.

The differences lie in 1) methods of teaching people to use and integrate the system, and 2) "Activation" techniques. These activate information into the conscious mind so that you can more readily use the information.

Their course relies on spontaneous activation--"Keep at it and eventually it will happen." Unfortunately, that is not practical in today's information-based world.

PhotoReading goes further by giving you tools to access and utilize the information, so you can get the comprehension you need in the time you have to work with.

PhotoReading is a practical, systematic way to increasing your reading speed, comprehension, retention significantly. There is a satisfaction guarantee and free coaching support for assistance along the way as you develop your skill.

Every aspect of PhotoReading is detailed in our easy-to-read book "The PhotoReading
Whole Mind System." There are no "secrets."

Most people find PhotoReading more thorough and more practical.

[This message has been edited by Dana Hanson (edited July 17, 2001).]

I have looked at both courses, and will most probably give photoreading a shot. The thing that persuaded me not to go for the course available at subdyn.com though, was the fact that they are trying to put down Paul Scheele and LSC on their website. It's like, "oh Paul Scheele, he did our course, he didn't develop this, we taught him,his course is no good, we know some people who think it's no good, our course is really good, at least compared to his **** course, his course is just a really plain course on study techniques, really, that's what I've heard, we've heard nasty things about his friends too, his company is reaaaaalllly uncool....
.... ..... ....... ...."

Well, it goes a bit like that, anyway. Subliminal Dynamics might have a great course. But with that they blew the chances of having yours truly as a customer. It's marketing for dickheads, maybe they should photoread, sorry, mentally photograph a few books on proper marketing techniques. If they already have, well, that's another good reason not to buy their course.

Posted By: ahdy2000 Re: Subliminal Dynamics & Brain Management - 09/25/01 06:51 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Johnson Brasil:
I have looked at both courses, and will most probably give photoreading a shot. The thing that persuaded me not to go for the course available at subdyn.com though, was the fact that they are trying to put down Paul Scheele and LSC on their website. It's like, "oh Paul Scheele, he did our course, he didn't develop this, we taught him,his course is no good, we know some people who think it's no good, our course is really good, at least compared to his **** course, his course is just a really plain course on study techniques, really, that's what I've heard, we've heard nasty things about his friends too, his company is reaaaaalllly uncool....
.... ..... ....... ...."

Well, it goes a bit like that, anyway. Subliminal Dynamics might have a great course. But with that they blew the chances of having yours truly as a customer. It's marketing for dickheads, maybe they should photoread, sorry, mentally photograph a few books on proper marketing techniques. If they already have, well, that's another good reason not to buy their course.

hahhahahaha

Posted By: Andy030 Re: Subliminal Dynamics & Brain Management - 09/26/01 05:05 AM
I looked at their (SUbDynamic) site for a while and didn't see anything about a guarantee and I emailed them about it because a friend of mine (who read the PR book) wanted to try it but they didn't get back to me about the guarantee and that probably means they ain't got one. What does that tell you?

I also emailed LearningStrategies about it and Paul emailed me back explaining the differences in the courses while not saying anything negative about Subliminal Dynamics which was cool. Plus if you want to learn PR thru a book at first you have that option. SubDyn only has that $400 course. I would never have plunked down the $$$ for the PR course without reading about it first.

I also want to add that SUbDyn is claiming on their site that they have students comming up with 100% comprehension! Paul doesn't even claim to have that kind of comprehension.

[This message has been edited by Andy030 (edited September 26, 2001).]

Posted By: ahdy2000 Re: Subliminal Dynamics & Brain Management - 09/26/01 06:00 AM
so i guess this subliminal thing is hogus bogus, cause honestly when i called the lady over the phone, she said "100% comprehension, 100% retention". but i guess if they just rely on spontaneous activation, then it doesnt really work (or rahter, it's not really new per se and much different than PR (since it seems like the PR step is wat they're doin).. aite, coo'

hey andy, mind forwarding me that reply from Paul? ahdy2000@hotmail.com

thx
ahdy

Posted By: ahdy2000 Re: Subliminal Dynamics & Brain Management - 09/26/01 06:01 AM
p.s they do have a refund, but it's something like 25% less for "restocking" and even that sounded sketchy

Posted By: Andy030 Re: Subliminal Dynamics & Brain Management - 09/27/01 05:53 AM
I emailed it to you and I'll post it here for everyone. I emailed LearnStrat and told them a friend of mine was going to buy the "other" course and I wanted him to get PR instead and basically asked "if you know, what are the differences in the courses?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi Andy,

Thanks for your note. Here is what I tell people about the comparison
between PhotoReading and Subliminal Dynamics.

At one time I promoted Richard Welch and the Subliminal Dynamics
program
to several classes full of my clients. My hat is tipped to him in my
PhotoReading book for suggesting the concept of subliminal perception
as
a tool for reading. In truth, he now uses my name without permission in
an attempt to bring credibility to a system of his that I do not feel
delivers the promised result.

I cannot endorse nor recommend in any way that you invest in the
Subliminal Dynamics home study course.

My work diverges from his in three major ways.

1) The key is not subliminal perception. The key is the brain's
capacity
for preconscious processing. I've spent my years developing a protocol
to capture this capacity and put it reliably in the hands of our
clients. (Reference the work of N.F. Dixon from England, and P. Lewicki
at Tulsa University, Oklahoma).

2) Neuro-Linguistic Programming is the basis for our techniques of
putting folks in contact with the resources of the nonconscious data
storage systems of the brain for activation and recall.

3) Accelerative, brain-based teaching and learning are essential in the
design and delivery of our programs, including the design of the book.

If you are interested in a home study course, the PhotoReading Personal
Learning Course is an excellent addition and support to the live
PhotoReading course. If you attended a course from a Learning
Strategies
Corporation certified PhotoReading instructor, you will be eligible for
a discount on the purchase of the home study
course.

Also the new 3rd edition of the PhotoReading book contains a number of
additions to
the Activation chapter that you might find valuable.

Andy, your friend should feel free to call us here and ask any
questions
he wants. We guarantee his satisfaction with our course.

-- Sincerely,

Paul R. Scheele
Chairman

Posted By: SDstudent Re: Subliminal Dynamics & Brain Management - 09/27/01 04:38 AM
Here is a reply from a person who tried subliminal dynamics and photoreading.
SDStudent

I am currently going through the Richard Welch Subliminal Dynamics and Brain
Management study course. It cost $417.00 so I split the cost with a friend.
I find it better than Photoreading and I can see where Paul Scheele got a
lot of his techniques from. On day 4 of the course they have you Mentally
Photograph (their term) upside down and backwards the book The Pearl by John
Steinbeck 3 times in a row. I have never "read" the book. After
photographing the book you then immediately, no 24 hour delay, take a
comprehension test. There are 3 sections on this test: True/False, Multiple
Choice, and Fill-In the Blank. Statistically speaking you will get 40%
correct on T/F, 20% correct on MC, and 0% correct on Fill-In if you have
never read the book before. These numbers come from the National Testing
Institute. There are 33 T/F, 10 MC, and 7 Fill-In the Blank. My score on
this test was 60%. I got a total of 30 questions correct out of a possible
50. Here is a breakdown of my individual scores: out 33 T/F I got 20
correct (60%), out of 10 for the MC I got 5 correct(50%), out of 7 for the
Fill-In I got 5 correct(72%). In all 3 areas I scored higher than the
average. Of the ones I did get wrong half of those were due not to a wrong
answer but to my conscious mind discounting what my subconscious told me to
write down. My actual score if I had listened to my subconscious would be
80% or higher. After reading the Photoreading Whole Mind System book and
going through only day 4 of the course so far (3 days left) I find it
superior to Photoreading. You are suppose to retake the test after you do
some activation techniques. I expect after this my comprehension will be
above 90%.
The Welch system is very simple. There are exercises you must do on a
day-to-day basis. After 30 days the system is locked in. It also gives the
Einstein Distraction Index drill and I am curious as to what my focus and
concetration time limit are. Einstein's was 42 minutes at a time.

Using the Welch method Image Streaming becomes an activation method. So not
only do you get an increase of IQ by 10 points for every 11 hours of Image
Streaming but you get fantastic recall and comprehension. Also one of the
exercises they have you do is a peripheral eye exercise drill. This
increases it to 220 degrees. You are awareness becomes phenomenal of things
going on around you.

After you go through day 4 the recommend you photograph and activate about
10 books a day including a daily dictionary drill. The recommend using
Positive Motivational Books. They also give techniques for reprogramming
the subconscious, entering the Alpha State, using beta, alpha, theta, and
delta together, and a manifestation technique that is supposed to manifest
your wants in 48 hours. I have 24 hours left. It takes a couple of times
to get it right though. But once you learn it alleges that your wants you
program for will manifest themselves. I'll wait and see on that.

If anyone else has taken the course please let me know.

Chris Thomas

Now to the main point of this. Has anyone else out there taken the Richard
Welch Subliminal Dynamics Course? I have completed the course and I am
beginning my 30 days of wiring it in. If anyone else has taken it what were
the results of it? The mixing of the relaxation technique with Image
Streaming is producing some unusual results. First you photograph books on
the subject you wish to know and then you Image Stream to bring the
knowledge of the subject to conscious awareness. After a while your Image
Sream gets ahead of your words. The images begin to hit you faster and
stronger than normal. My Image Stream has primarily become a problem
solving tool. I am keeping records of this for the entire 30-day period and
will post them when I am done. The areas that I will be keeping records in
are the following: Increased Awareness, Difference in Perception, Increased
& Detailed Peripheral Vision, Intuition (Premonitions), More Confidence,
Higher Intensity of Colors, More Detailed Visual Clarity, Higher Energy
Levels, Decreased Stress Levels, Better Organization, Sleep Cycles, Image
Streaming Records, Alpha Level Programming Results, Problem Solving
Abilities, Language Acquisition and Ability, and Comprehension of New
Science Material. My goal for the next 3 months is to learn Physics,
Electrical Engineering, and Mathematics to the 400+ level (I am now at the
200 and 300 levels), learn Hebrew, Koine Greek, Spanish, Swedish, Chinese,
Japanese, Russian, German, and Quechua (Incan Language), Wing Tsun,
ZuiJuiQuan, Uechi Ryu, and Kempo.
They claim others have been able to
master such a variety of subjects in a similar period of time. We will see.

To give everyone an idea of
what the Richard Welch course does can best be describe by calling it the
wetware version of the loader program in the movie The Matrix.

Chris

Posted By: ahdy2000 Re: Subliminal Dynamics & Brain Management - 09/27/01 06:16 AM
well, i am now at an impass, thanks for your reply andy, and yours chris. the whole thing about "photographing" the book and knowing the answers...well, wow. tho that could have been luck (statistics dont necessarily dictate an individual trial). but i'd like someone to respond to those things mentioned in chris's letter...about the whole 30 days thing, and 4 days thing...etc...how is that stuff happening if the system is lacking?

well, keep the conversation goin, peops.

ahdy

Posted By: Andy030 Re: Subliminal Dynamics & Brain Management - 09/27/01 06:43 AM
SDstudent, in a nutshell, what's in the SubDyn course that's not in Photoreading? It sounds to me that Image Streaming is the difference. Is there anything else?

All this talk sounds very encouraging- about SubDyn relying heavily on spontaneous activation and all.

Posted By: ahdy2000 Re: Subliminal Dynamics & Brain Management - 09/28/01 05:32 AM
you know, i bet the image streaming is the activation..that sounds like the only that's not spontaneous....

Posted By: Andy030 Re: Subliminal Dynamics & Brain Management - 09/28/01 05:45 AM
If that's the case that would be cool. I just got the book "The Einstein Factor" By Win Wenger and Richard Poe and Image Streaming is taught in it.

Posted By: ahdy2000 Re: Subliminal Dynamics & Brain Management - 09/28/01 12:17 AM
hi Andy, great! i've actually seen the words "image streaming" on other places on this site (i think under the paraliminal discussion forum) so it must useful...tell me how you fare with it...i think i'll go to b&n and grab teh einstein factor..

thx

Posted By: SDstudent Re: Subliminal Dynamics & Brain Management - 09/28/01 12:50 AM
Here it is in a nutshell:

Before I start, let me tell you my status. I have both Photoreading course and the SubDyn Course. I have photoread or mentally photographed (or what ever you want to call it) the dictionary(English and Spanish), several science texts, financial success material, etc. several times!!! I tried the dictionary drill in the beginning getting 7/15 direct hits. Maybe it is working??? I have PR material novels and not know what is the plot, characters, etc. I preview and activated the material getting trigger words, but no, I repeat, NO sense of gelling. Sure, I pick up some character names and other information, but I did not have a sense that I knew what the story was about. I could do that without PRing, I guess. I have a Cell Molecular Biology class this semester and I previewed and PR the material 15 times. I activated with skittering, dipping and class lecture. I also studied the material the old fashion way by taking notes which is an activation tool in itself, I suppose. I did go with my hunches and my knowledge of the subject. Let's say that I did not ace the exam by any means. I didn't even have a B. But I will keep trying to PR the material and activate it. If people on this forum are getting the gelling effect, then it must be a matter of times before I get it. Right? Anyway, here is what SUBDYN tells you to do. I am not responsible for any misinterpretation. I don't want SYNDYN.com to dedicate a page to dissing me, too. ; )

They are big on conditioning your subconscious mind to believe in the system. Believe that you are photographing the material and that you are able to recall it 100%. You are suppose to do two relaxation sessions every day to condition your mind. Eye drills and Einstein's distraction index are to be performed daily. No previewing of material. Their photoreading session is very similar if not the same. They said to mentally photography the material upside down to prevent any influence of the conscious mind. You also have a cadence and affirmations that you say while you are mentally photography the material. they state that your mind can PR at more than 52,000 words/min. You get the idea. Afterwards, they state that you can activate the material immediately if you like.

The manual activations methods are:

1)Speedreading - Pick out trigger words as you pace yourself 10 seconds per page from top to bottom. If you are not comfortable with that you can take up to 40 secs. This is the main activation technique. They state that as you do this, you will get a sense that you have read this material before. Sounds like skittering to me.
2)Answer questions like in an exam. That didn't work for me this time.
3)Take a verbal exam by a friend
4)Look at the front cover of the book as this may trigger information into your conscious mind.
5)Read the first page and start writing about the book.
6)Emotions - feelings may stir up answers
7)Vivid mind pictures or Image streaming.

That's about it. I would really like to get this to work for me, so if anyone can help me please feel free.
By the way, do you remember Napster. Well, there is a new one called Kazaa.com. I have found Subliminal Dynamics on there along with other known systems for free. Get my drift. I guess if any of the systems work for you, you can send them the money after you achieve the results. Isn't that how every system should be.

Cheers,
SDStudent.

P.S. I am still waiting for my results on the MCAT. I did a WHOLE LOT a PRing and activating for that.

[This message has been edited by SDstudent (edited September 27, 2001).]

Posted By: Giancarlo Re: Subliminal Dynamics & Brain Management - 09/28/01 02:59 AM
What do you put on search? I try subliminal dynamics, but it did not work......

Before I start, let me tell you my status. I have both Photoreading course and the SubDyn Course. I have photoread or mentally photographed (or what ever you want to call it) the dictionary(English and Spanish), several science texts, financial success material, etc. several times!!! I tried the dictionary drill in the beginning getting 7/15 direct hits. Maybe it is working??? I have PR material novels and not know what is the plot, characters, etc. I preview and activated the material getting trigger words, but no, I repeat, NO sense of gelling. Sure, I pick up some character names and other information, but I did not have a sense that I knew what the story was about. I could do that without PRing, I guess. I have a Cell Molecular Biology class this semester and I previewed and PR the material 15 times. I activated with skittering, dipping and class lecture. I also studied the material the old fashion way by taking notes which is an activation tool in itself, I suppose. I did go with my hunches and my knowledge of the subject. Let's say that I did not ace the exam by any means. I didn't even have a B. But I will keep trying to PR the material and activate it. If people on this forum are getting the gelling effect, then it must be a matter of times before I get it. Right? Anyway, here is what SUBDYN tells you to do. I am not responsible for any misinterpretation. I don't want SYNDYN.com to dedicate a page to dissing me, too. ; )

They are big on conditioning your subconscious mind to believe in the system. Believe that you are photographing the material and that you are able to recall it 100%. You are suppose to do two relaxation sessions every day to condition your mind. Eye drills and Einstein's distraction index are to be performed daily. No previewing of material. Their photoreading session is very similar if not the same. They said to mentally photography the material upside down to prevent any influence of the conscious mind. You also have a cadence and affirmations that you say while you are mentally photography the material. they state that your mind can PR at more than 52,000 words/min. You get the idea. Afterwards, they state that you can activate the material immediately if you like.

The manual activations methods are:

1)Speedreading - Pick out trigger words as you pace yourself 10 seconds per page from top to bottom. If you are not comfortable with that you can take up to 40 secs. This is the main activation technique. They state that as you do this, you will get a sense that you have read this material before. Sounds like skittering to me.
2)Answer questions like in an exam. That didn't work for me this time.
3)Take a verbal exam by a friend
4)Look at the front cover of the book as this may trigger information into your conscious mind.
5)Read the first page and start writing about the book.
6)Emotions - feelings may stir up answers
7)Vivid mind pictures or Image streaming.

That's about it. I would really like to get this to work for me, so if anyone can help me please feel free.
By the way, do you remember Napster. Well, there is a new one called Kazaa.com. I have found Subliminal Dynamics on there along with other known systems for free. Get my drift. I guess if any of the systems work for you, you can send them the money after you achieve the results. Isn't that how every system should be.

Cheers,
SDStudent.

P.S. I am still waiting for my results on the MCAT. I did a WHOLE LOT a PRing and activating for that.

[This message has been edited by SDstudent (edited September 27, 2001).][/B][/QUOTE]

Posted By: Giancarlo Re: Subliminal Dynamics & Brain Management - 09/28/01 03:12 AM
Which program do you think is better Pring or subliminal dynamics. Since you have tried both of them, I guess you have a pretty good idea. Do they work at all?

Posted By: SDstudent Re: Subliminal Dynamics & Brain Management - 09/28/01 03:36 AM
if you read carefully, you would have learned that I haven't been able to get any of them to work. That's why I am asking for help.

SDStudent

Posted By: ahdy2000 Re: Subliminal Dynamics & Brain Management - 09/28/01 06:16 AM
have you tried using image streaming (like a lot)? you mention that as one of the activation techniques...and i saw a post on the paraliminal DF saying that a chic started using PR, but is pretty much only using image streaming now (alont with a couple of tapes). maybe that'll work (p.s. good luck on that mcat, took mine a coupla yrs ago)

Posted By: Giancarlo Re: Subliminal Dynamics & Brain Management - 09/28/01 03:25 PM
I don't think you understood my question. I was trying to ask you which is more close to the goals you need. Which is more realistic.Which do you perceive will help you. Also, Can you answer the first question about the search on Kazaa.

Thanks,,,,

quote:
Originally posted by SDstudent:
if you read carefully, you would have learned that I haven't been able to get any of them to work. That's why I am asking for help.

SDStudent

Posted By: Andy030 Re: Subliminal Dynamics & Brain Management - 09/29/01 05:09 AM
SDstudent, thanks for the info!

Posted By: SDstudent Re: Subliminal Dynamics & Brain Management - 10/14/01 08:17 PM
Giancarlo,

Sorry it took so long for a reply. I have searched Kazaa.com by using "Subliminal Dynamics" or "Mental Photography".
I do think that Photoreading has better descriptions of activation techniques and other practical information.
I have asked Sub Dyn for the results of the research they have done and I have heard no respond. I wonder if Learning Strategies has any research to back it up their system as well. Personally, i feel that both systems can work. But Photoreading allows you more resources to use and make it work. I didn't receive as much help from Sub Dyn.
I guess we have to understand that we have been trained for years on consciously reading text. That is what our brain knows so far. On the other hand, children learn at an extraordinary speed. Their brain waves are in the theta state more than adults. Then their absorption of information starts to slow down as soon as they enter preschool. I suspect that part of it is due to the teachers forcing them to subvocalize each word they see. Children lose interest in many subjects because it is just taught a extremely slow rate. Many years of this type of schooling might make it difficult for individuals to get extraordinary results from photoreading in just weeks. Maybe it takes months or years to build neuroconnections in the brain to access this subconscious information. If that is the case I am will to work as long as I have to. I know that I am going to need it for medical school. I just hope I can get it to work.
When I see individuals like Andy030 become successful after their initial setback that gives me the hope that I need to continue with the system. Andy030, I think that you at one time outlined the process you go though. Can you post that again? Thxs.

[This message has been edited by SDstudent (edited October 14, 2001).]

Hey SDstudent. I just have one question for you. Aren't these photoreading courses supposed to rely heavily on the manuals that are included in the courses? I agree with you completely that courses should be free until they actually work for you , but the tapes aren't much good without the manuals, yes? I'm very interested in learning the photoreading course, but don't exactly have the money right now for it. Is there any way that someone can locate the manuals or scans of their pages on any shared file web sites like kazaa or from users like yourself? A sincere thanks.

Posted By: allenhm Re: Subliminal Dynamics & Brain Management - 10/16/01 02:42 AM
SDstudent:
Why not combine forces then?, take the eye chart drill, the relaxation sessions, Einstein distraction index, and the mental photography techniques from Subliminal Dynamics, coupled with the activation techniques and paraliminal tapes from Photoreading whole mind system. Pretty eclectic uhh? Some of the Greatest martial art systems was based on taking the best from several systems. Example: Bruce Lee's "Jeet kung do". Bruce believe in taking what works and discarding that which didn't. He borrowed from Wing Chun, Kung Fu, Boxing(he studied under Muhammed Ali) Taekwondo etc. Do the same.

Posted By: allenhm Re: Subliminal Dynamics & Brain Management - 10/16/01 03:00 AM
SDstudent:

Also remember, "THE END JUSTIFIES THE MEANS"

I'd put my money on PhotoReading any day. The other company sounds too much like a cult...making promises it can't deliver. Besides, at $400.00 U.S. that would translate to $800.00 Canadian by the time Customs and GST happens.

I am, however still having trouble letting go of my old reading habits but am having some real knockout dreams. Thanks PhotoReading!

Posted By: allenhm Re: Subliminal Dynamics & Brain Management - 10/16/01 04:14 AM
N.Armstrong:

I totally disagree. Some of the techniques that Subliminal Dynamics utilizes can be found in Silva Mind Control Method, such as reprogramming the mind to accomplish things such as dream programming, problem solving, healing and ESP. These things are currently found within the Silva Method, and they are not a cult. We are all capable of these things but somewhere along the way, we lost this ability. By reprogramming the subconcious in a positive manner, wonderful thing will manifest. Some people would like to learn Photoreading but do not because they believe that it borders on the realm of the supernature because of its NLP background. So if you are worrying about it being to cultist, then you shouldn't be messing with photoreading either.

Posted By: allenhm Re: Subliminal Dynamics & Brain Management - 10/16/01 04:23 AM
N. Armstrong:
I forgot to mention, I own both systems and have managed to integrate the two quite well with wonderful results, and I don't belong to a cult. You won't see me running around the airports wearing an orange toga and bare footed preaching "Learn Photoreading or burn in hell"!!!!

Posted By: SDstudent Re: Subliminal Dynamics & Brain Management - 10/16/01 04:28 AM
quote:
Originally posted by allenhm:
N. Armstrong:
I forgot to mention, I own both systems and have managed to integrate the two quite well with wonderful results

Maybe, you can help me, allenhm. What has been your success and what techniques have you taken from both systems and used effectively? By the way, I also do MA and understand the benefit of taking what works like Bruce said. Thanks in advance.

Posted By: mgrego2 Re: Subliminal Dynamics & Brain Management - 10/16/01 04:59 AM
Allenhm,

It would be great to learn more about integrating the two. Does the eye chart drill offer anything? How about the distraction index? Is there anything offered with respect to activation that adds value? I've heard the first tape and there are certainly similarities. However, subdyn's claims seem more extreme and their customer support seems weak, if not non-existent. They offer a limited 60 day money-back guarantee but don't offer up exactly how it's limited.

Posted By: SDstudent Re: Subliminal Dynamics & Brain Management - 10/16/01 05:11 AM
The limited guarantee is a 25% stocking fee charge. They boasted to me that they didn't have one sent back to them last year.

quote:
Originally posted by mgrego2:
Allenhm,

However, subdyn's claims seem more extreme and their customer support seems weak, if not non-existent. They offer a limited 60 day money-back guarantee but don't offer up exactly how it's limited.

Still seems like a cult.

Posted By: allenhm Re: Subliminal Dynamics & Brain Management - 10/16/01 07:11 PM
N. Armstrong:

Explain why it seems like a cult!

Posted By: mgrego2 Re: Subliminal Dynamics & Brain Management - 10/17/01 03:35 AM
FYI,

There is an interesting posting available at Deja.com (now a subsidiary of Google), in which a gentleman who has taken Subdyn and PR shares his experience (sort of). To read it, follow this link...
http://groups.google.com/groups?q=subliminal+dynamics&hl=en&rnum=1&selm=anakin-1002980041440001%40user-38ld8rc.dialup.mindspring.com

Posted By: SDstudent Re: Subliminal Dynamics & Brain Management - 10/19/01 01:48 AM
I am usually skeptical of strong opinions such as the one below, but I am inclined to believe that it holds some truth to it.

quote:
FYI,

There is an interesting posting available at Deja.com (now a subsidiary of Google), in which a gentleman who has taken Subdyn and PR shares his experience (sort of). To read it, follow this link...
http://groups.google.com/groups?q=sublimin al+dynamics&hl=en&rnum=1&selm=anakin-1002980041440001%40user-38ld8rc.dialup.mindspring.com

Posted By: mgrego2 Re: Subliminal Dynamics & Brain Management - 10/19/01 02:21 AM
He did seem like he might have an axe to grind. However, he definitely makes some interesting points about their inability to activate. None of these techniques are worthwhile if we are unable to get the information out.

In my searches, Allenhm's positive comments about Subliminal Dynamics are the first I've read outside their advertising. I've been disappointed not to find more because they seem to have some interesting ideas. There must be some value to the SubDyn material. Allenhm may be right on when he suggests using some of the SubDyn techniques for acquisition and PR techniques for activation.

quote:
I am usually skeptical of strong opinions such as the one below, but I am inclined to believe that it holds some truth to it.

Posted By: allenhm Re: Subliminal Dynamics & Brain Management - 10/19/01 04:13 PM
mgrego and sdstudent:

Sorry it took me so long to reply to this topic. OK guys, here we go.
There must be some validity in the techniques from subliminal dynamics. You all must remember that photoreading is a spin off or more correctly put, got it's beginning from subdyn. Paul found that there exist a problem in some of the areas and took those problems and improved or deleted them plus added some extra things due to his previous training in NLP. From his hard diligent work we now have an improved version of mental photography known to us all on the forum as "Photoreading" There are some techniques that exist within Photoreading that caused a problem for me that I manage to get around with the help of subdyn techniques. Problem #1. The tangerine technique. I could not visualized a tangerine on the back top part of my head, let alone visualize looking over my own shoulder watching myself read and feel my vision widening. The eye chart drill took care of that. My field of vision has increased due to performing it 4 times daily.
as far as getting into the relaxed state of alertness, I close my eyes gently and take a deep breath and rotate my eyes upward 45 degrees towards my eyebrow(from silva mind method). After a few seconds, "BLAM", ALPHA!
The twice daily relaxation are a god send. Not only does it remove stress, which you must do in order to photoread,(no stress) but the reprogramming of the subconcious during each session is vital. The affirmations that you repeat inwardly to yourself will direct the subconcious mind to each word very clearly, will direct the subconcious to have the fingers turn the pages smoothly and evenly, to recall everything that you will need from a book when you need it and eventho there are distractions, to enhance concentration.
Problem #2. The quiet place or visualizing a flower during the 3-2-1 technique, then photoread. I had problems with the visualizing aspects of that. Instead, borrowed from subdyn technique, I close my eyes very gently and concentrate on my breathing, becoming very aware of my breathing. I notice that it slows down and levels out as I relax, from that point, I give myself the following suggestion:
a. My subconcious sees every word very clearly.
b. My fingers turn pages smoothly and evenly
c. I am able to recall all need info from (book title) after I photoread it.
Then I open my eyes, see the blip pages and begin photoreading. From that point on everything else is photoreading techniques, i.e. closing affirmations, activation, paraliminals. I hope this has been of some help to you all out there. It works for me!!!!

Posted By: allenhm Re: Subliminal Dynamics & Brain Management - 10/19/01 04:27 PM
Also, somewhere down the road, I will be incorporating the dream programming and problem solving programming from subdyn into my practice and mastering of the photoreading system. I don't use the manifesting or health programming aspect of subdyn at this moment in time. Makes one hell of an arsenal I have when waging war against the information era. Pls excuse my mentality, being an old special operations team member, some things die hard
All of you out there remember, the more tools that you have in your toolbox, coupled with the appropriate training, the more you are capable of doing.

Posted By: mgrego2 Re: Subliminal Dynamics & Brain Management - 10/20/01 05:07 AM
Allenhm,

Thanks. That helps a great deal. Wish I could find a copy of that eye chart. Hardly seems worth $400 for an eye chart.

Your comments about the tangerine and the visualized flower hit home. Haven't had much luck with those either. For the tangerine, I just FEEL something on the back top of my head. It does seem to help open up the field of vision. The flower thing goes right by me. I got the most benefit out of a Silva-based tape by a guy named Hans DeJong. Once you get past his silly accent, the technique is excellent for relaxation.

You're equally right about the big box of tools. Home projects always work out better with an assortment of tools to choose from. The failed projects are always the ones in which there was a shortage of useful tools. The brain ain't no different.

Posted By: SDstudent Re: Subliminal Dynamics & Brain Management - 10/20/01 05:54 AM
allenhm,
Thanks for your info. One question: What specific activation techniques do you use? I only photoread and look at the cover then imagestream. I don't preview right now. (Process is like the dictionary drill) I want to make sure that I am getting the info thru PRing instead of the trigger words that I will pick up in the beginning. It would seem that one could get a general idea of what the material is by previewing. Therefore, one would not know if PRing is working. What do you think?

quote:
Originally posted by allenhm:
Also, somewhere down the road, I will be incorporating the dream programming and problem solving programming from subdyn into my practice and mastering of the photoreading system. I don't use the manifesting or health programming aspect of subdyn at this moment in time. Makes one hell of an arsenal I have when waging war against the information era. Pls excuse my mentality, being an old special operations team member, some things die hard
All of you out there remember, the more tools that you have in your toolbox, coupled with the appropriate training, the more you are capable of doing.

Posted By: mgrego2 Re: Subliminal Dynamics & Brain Management - 10/19/01 06:03 PM
SDstudent,

What has been your experience with imagestreaming as activation? Do you get clear images/ideas from the PR'd material or do you have to decipher the "hidden" meaning from something that is more dream-like?

quote:
allenhm,
do you think?
Thanks for your info. One question: What specific activation techniques do you use? I only photoread and look at the cover then imagestream.

Posted By: SDstudent Re: Subliminal Dynamics & Brain Management - 10/19/01 06:14 PM
I have been getting problems with all types of activation. When I imagestream, my mind will make up images and ideas that do not have anything to do with the material. Maybe, it is my imagination or some deeper level of understanding of some other material. I don't dream in vivid detail of material that I PRed. I am not sure if the information is going into my subconscious mind. I have PRed textbooks on the classes that I am taking (Cell molecular Biology and Histology), but I don't get the "A HA" feeling when the professor presents the material. Lecture in itself is an activation process, is it not? I need help.

quote:
SDstudent,

What has been your experience with imagestreaming as activation? Do you get clear images/ideas from the PR'd material or do you have to decipher the "hidden" meaning from something that is more dream-like?

[This message has been edited by SDstudent (edited October 19, 2001).]

[This message has been edited by SDstudent (edited October 19, 2001).]

© Forum for PhotoReading, Paraliminals, Spring Forest Qigong, and your quest for improvement