Posted By: rjohnbt New Learning Strategies Courses - 07/23/01 10:35 PM
Hi! Hey, I was just wondering what new courses Learning Strategies is coming out with in the near future and what ya'll are plannin' later. Thank you!

Posted By: Pete Bissonette Re: New Learning Strategies Courses - 07/30/01 08:30 PM
Memory Optimizer - Spring Forest Qigong Level 2 - Genius Code - Resiliency - Reflections

Anything you folks want that we haven't addressed?

Posted By: whatthe222 Re: New Learning Strategies Courses - 07/30/01 10:42 PM
Pete,

What is Reflections about?

Posted By: BlkWolf Re: New Learning Strategies Courses - 07/31/01 03:12 PM
So is Learning Stragities willing to go against Bandler and provide an NLP cource? I don't need a peice of paper telling me I know the process I howerver will learn the process.

Blk

Posted By: Pete Bissonette Re: New Learning Strategies Courses - 07/31/01 03:33 PM
Reflections will be different involving a photographer's odyssey into neighborhood flower gardens. The course will include a couple of dozen stunning photographs designed to help your ability to reflect--I was skeptical at first, but I am completely hooked. I don't know how to describe the experience yet, but it is intriguing. More later...

===

We offered NLP training for a number of years and quit because it competed with many of our PhotoReading instructors around the US. We turned our focus to application driven self-studies.

© Forum for PhotoReading, Paraliminals, Spring Forest Qigong, and your quest for improvement