Posted By: Dan 3-Ring Binders - 02/05/02 02:39 AM
Hi

I know this question has been asked before but there does not seem to be an answer. I have to read several binders that are about 6 inches thick, and when the binder is open there is about 3inches between pages.

Question 1

When looking at the blip page I can 6 rings spread out, or I can change my focus and see 6 rings ( 3 pairs of two over lapping each other, or I can make it 3 rings twice the normal width any idea which way is right. yes I can see the "cocktail weenie" any time I try

Question 2

Looking at two 8x11 pages plus 3 inches in between them it is very hard to see both pages at the same time. I've tried moving the binder further away from me, I've tried moving it closer, and I've tried standing up looking at it... I need some ideas please!! any ideas??

Question 3

I still have trouble turning the pages. My hand seems to always be blocking part of the page as it turns... but the letters on the page seem to be floating in the air (no kidding the pages seem to be transparent and the words and letters float from one page to another) am I in photofocus?

Posted By: razordu30 Re: 3-Ring Binders - 02/05/02 04:21 AM
Hi Dan,

If you find it hard to get both 8 1/2 x 11 pages at the same time, you might have to go into photofocus, then focus only on one page at a time. You can do this by kind of going back and forth, left page, right page, flip, left page, right page, flip - or - you can photofocus on all the left pages as you flip, then go back and do all the right pages. If you do the second way, you might want to add the line "my subconscious will sort the pages in the correct order" in your affirmations.

I posted my page turning technique, but no matter how hard I try to explain it, it's just to hard to communicate via a text box. I think I got one person to do it over IM, but I don't think anyone else understood it...maybe sometime this week I'll get out the digital camera and make a step by step page on it.

As far as your first question goes, I think that as long as you photofocus and can't consciously read the words, you should be fine for the PR step.

-Ramon http://razor.ramon.com

Posted By: FraserB Re: 3-Ring Binders - 02/05/02 11:43 AM
Here is an extract from one of the Archives - I remember it as I asked a similar question

"Here's a neat little trick you can use when photoreading with material contained in a any binder of any sort. This is especially true of Photoreader's who are new and sometime's have trouble maintaing the photo focus state.
Take a marker of some sort, color of your choice, but darker colors work best for me. Make a little dot mark on the middle binder ring at the center. Now when Photo focusing look at the dot, when two appear, your in perfect photo focus state!

Humbily,

Michael Saikali"

Hope this helps

Fraser

© Forum for PhotoReading, Paraliminals, Spring Forest Qigong, and your quest for improvement