Posted By: Tallman PR kit and Paraliminal tapes - 04/13/02 07:48 PM
Hi All
I was thinking of ordering some Paraliminal tapes but I don't want to repete what is in the PR kit. In an article at www.ankins.com ( Climbing the ladder of Phote Reading by Matthew Turco 1997 )that the tape Belief is included in the kit is this so?
Thanks Tallman ;D

Posted By: razordu30 Re: PR kit and Paraliminal tapes - 04/13/02 09:42 PM
In my kit, I received the 10-minute memory optimizer, and that was it (along with the 10 PRing tapes).

I don't know if they bundle it differently now, but if they don't, most of the tapes you would order won't be in the kit.

As a sidenote, I heavily recommend the Dream Play tape.

-Ramon http://razor.ramon.com

Posted By: Hel Re: PR kit and Paraliminal tapes - 04/13/02 10:05 PM
I got memory supercharger with mine.

Posted By: razordu30 Re: PR kit and Paraliminal tapes - 04/14/02 12:21 AM
Sorry, memory supercharger.

-Ramon http://razor.ramon.com

Posted By: Tallman Re: PR kit and Paraliminal tapes - 04/14/02 07:26 AM
Thank You all for responding It is good to have this kind of support team in place and really means a lot to me that people like YOU respond to new people like me. I hope that someday I will be good enough to respond to other newbe's like myself. I guess that in 1997 the belief tape was the one that went with the PR kit however it is now 2002 and the tape that goes with the kit is Memory Supercharger. I was in hopes that I would get both after reading the article but I guess this is not the case. I will buy Belief anyway and try dream play later.

Tallman

Posted By: Hel Re: PR kit and Paraliminal tapes - 04/14/02 10:31 AM
I think belief comes with ideal mindset. You can find out which tapes come with which course by checking out the info for each course.

[This message has been edited by Hel (edited April 14, 2002).]

Posted By: Terry C Re: PR kit and Paraliminal tapes - 04/14/02 09:12 PM
Hi,

What came in my PR course was the Memory Supercharger and the Personal Genius Tapes.

Posted By: Dana Hanson Re: PR kit and Paraliminal tapes - 04/15/02 06:21 PM
The PhotoReading self-study comes pre-packaged with the "Memory Supercharger."

If someone already has Memory Supercharger, you can have a different Paraliminal tape of $14.95 value put inside, or any other Paraliminal when you pay the difference.

© Forum for PhotoReading, Paraliminals, Spring Forest Qigong, and your quest for improvement