Posted By: The Ultimate Warrior Continue Straight Through? - 10/18/02 12:41 PM
Should I continue straight through the course even if I do not know if I have done some of the steps correctly? For instance, once I do the superreading and use the tangerine effect, it is not that dramatic after the first time. I have had PR for some time now and I am becoming frustrated. Are the PR seminars more helpful than the whole mind system, if so, why?

Posted By: KWLee Re: Continue Straight Through? - 10/18/02 01:41 PM
I suggest you go straight through anyway Don't worry too much about not getting everything perfectly right the first time round. Once you get a feel for the overall system, you ought be in a better position to work out your problems anyway. Also, there's always the forum for questions.

KWLee

Posted By: AlexK Re: Continue Straight Through? - 10/18/02 04:45 PM
quote:
Originally posted by The Ultimate Warrior:
For instance, once I do the superreading and use the tangerine effect, it is not that dramatic after the first time.

Warrior, I consider that a good sign it means that step it is becoming natural to you.

Definately keep going, each tape builds up the whole process. Once you gone through all the tapes you'll be able to go through them again to get a bit more polish on each of the steps.

Go easy on yourself. It's not something you have to master overnight you build the benfits once you start using it. Approach it with the sense of what if? Eg what if I turn the book over or what if I turn the pages with the other hand or even what if I photoread with the book on my thigh. You just set yourself on a path to see what works for you. If you approach the tapes that way I think you'll be able to release your frustrations and notice the small success you have already had.

Alex

Posted By: Michael Saikali Re: Continue Straight Through? - 10/19/02 01:35 AM
Stuggling is a sign of learning and mastery!

Stay the course, storms never last forever!

LLL

Michael Saikali

Posted By: Mastermind Re: Continue Straight Through? - 10/20/02 03:14 AM
I believe this was in "The Einstein Factor" but it applies and I use this almost everyday.

"If question if you are doing something correctly, you arent"

© Forum for PhotoReading, Paraliminals, Spring Forest Qigong, and your quest for improvement