Posted By: KWLee Flow state? - 10/23/02 09:25 PM
I was doing some syntopic reading awhile ago on some material. At first, I was having some difficulty maintaining the photofocus. However, suddenly my mind seemed to shift gears. The blip page became very clear, and I was almost drawn into the photoreading process. My concentration locked on and I couldn't have broken it easily even if I had tried. I suppose this is the flow state. Any comments? How would I go about maintaining exploring and maintaining this experience? How can it be pushed to a greater depth?

Thanks.

KWLee

Posted By: AlexK Re: Flow state? - 10/23/02 09:41 PM
Good on you.

When you enter your accelerative learning state take a momemt to remember this successful experience just before you start photoreading. Doesn't matter if it is before your affiramation or after. Tell yourself that you will experience the same ease when you photoread. It will help you enter into photoreading with ease and help re-trigger the past experience. How do you push it to greater depth... you keep using photoreading

Alex

Posted By: Margaret Re: Flow state? - 10/23/02 09:51 PM
KW,
The fastest way to lose the "flow state" is to, in your words: push it to greater depth.

The flow state is perfect in itself. The key is to be able to experience it at will. Look at any athlete. Some days they're on and some days they're off. The best are on most of the time.

The best way to experience anything desirable is to, according to Jose Silva, go into an alpha bw and relive the experience as soon as you can after experiencing it.

congrats

Posted By: Hel Re: Flow state? - 10/24/02 09:14 PM
PR as before. Be present to what you are doing. Do not try to remember your experience nor how you got into it last time while you are PRing. Just PR.

© Forum for PhotoReading, Paraliminals, Spring Forest Qigong, and your quest for improvement