Posted By: Rflow21 comprehension - 02/25/03 04:40 AM
what part of the PR system is suppose help u
"retain" the info?

I know everyone will respond by saying the subconsious in the Photofocus stage, but how does it help u remeber the info in less time than regular reading? (is it the layers you pass through?)....

i think i know the answer to this but i just wanted to hear it in different words.
thanks yo!

Posted By: AlexK Re: comprehension - 02/25/03 05:27 AM
The mind mapping and note making part is for longer term memory. That's why you add to it after each activation pass.

What you read or photoread goes into your long memory however it is usually short term consciously unless you 'use' the information.

To help for longer term recall you review the Mind Map regularly. Once a day for a week, then once a week for a month then once a month for six months. Review takes about 3 minutes.

Alex

Posted By: Chang Liu Re: comprehension - 02/25/03 12:07 PM
Yeah, I saw the repitition of the material over a stretch time can help retention. First put your thoughts on a mind map. Then you do multiple passes. Staying active and courious helps rather than frustrated and angry. Concious memory depends on repitition until you sharpen your mind enough so that it's more effective in the subjects you study the most.

Chang Liu

Posted By: Rflow21 Re: comprehension - 03/01/03 12:05 AM
Thanks
Alex
Ur always so helpful and give the best answers!!!

© Forum for PhotoReading, Paraliminals, Spring Forest Qigong, and your quest for improvement