Posted By: elgan_5 [none] - 04/10/03 01:54 AM
couldnt think of a title for this one... I have a few questions still about photoreading.

1) Once you have photoread something once without activating it, is it ok to photoread it again before you finally get around to activating it?

2) Do you retain the same other-than-concious mind knowledge after a long period of photoreading a book without activation?

Posted By: Chang Liu Re: [none] - 04/10/03 02:55 AM
Blah.

Ideal=100% into sub

Disctraction = most went in, go back upside down to get some back.

Completely chatting w/ friend while PRing, major beta activity, 0PRed or very little went it.

Stay ideal, reach total relax, then the material will feel like it went in.

During PRing, some emotions might come to you if you are RELAXED. Clear minded, focused, and in the beginers mind.

For example, I disliked American History, but I am currently sluggering thru AP US. I took a REA review book and PRed that to see how that can attribute to my understanding of this dreedful history. I felt all happy after PRing it and affirmed it... After that I had Lunch, during this I felt extremely Angered and Malace took form in my mind. I was getting some Chinese food in my Sk00 lunch and imagination of a typical racist American appeared in my mind. He intentionally bumped into me and provoked anger, and thus in response, I "took action" against him. I think he ended up dead or something, then the next thing on my mind was the Chinese discrimination in the West Coast during the 1800s... Interesting...Emotions might not leak thru during PRing or it might overtake your whole entire experience.

PLAY AROUND, be active. PR as much as you want.

Important thought, don't screw up your opinion on the text by previewing wrong by reading into passages. NEVERRRRRRRRRR

Chang

Posted By: AlexK Re: [none] - 04/10/03 06:44 AM
quote:
Originally posted by elgan_5:
couldnt think of a title for this one... I have a few questions still about photoreading.

1) Once you have photoread something once without activating it, is it ok to photoread it again before you finally get around to activating it?

Absolutely! Photoread a book as often as you want.

quote:
2) Do you retain the same other-than-concious mind knowledge after a long period of photoreading a book without activation?

You might want to refer to Direct Learning for this. It's really a case of use it or lose it. What did you have for breakfast a year ago today?

You remember and can possibly recall under hypnosis. However since that information isn't important to your daily life you see no evidence of that memory. Same for photoread books. If you make no use of the information contained in the book then you won't notice a memory of it. Activated or not. Your memory is only interested in stuff that is useful for your everyday experience.

Alex

© Forum for PhotoReading, Paraliminals, Spring Forest Qigong, and your quest for improvement