Posted By: kojiro A New Photoreader - 08/02/03 12:44 AM
Hi Guys! I heard of photoreading and earnestly believe it is possible. I worry because I can't really afford the study course or the seminars.. I got the book and read it.... I will do what it takes to get a firm basis of the techniques... Any advice or tips will be greatly appreciated.. (I have read past posts, etc)
Do you guys have any recommendations for the amount of material to photoread daily?
Nice to meet you all. Thank you.
Alex

Posted By: Cooter Re: A New Photoreader - 08/02/03 01:15 AM
Try these paraliminal tapes:

Memory Supercharger

Personal Genius
These will help in learning PR from the book and continue to read the posts.

Have fun and Much Success

Posted By: AlexK Re: A New Photoreader - 08/02/03 05:38 AM
If you want to learn to photoread using the book as your primary guide I suggest you apply the 5 day test page 76-77. Chapter 8 is one that advises you how to gain the photoreading skill the fastest.

Alex

Posted By: youngprer Re: A New Photoreader - 08/02/03 05:49 AM
For me, going through each component and then asking questions as I went along was simple, and easy for me.

-youngprer
geocities.com/doc5587
pub117.ezboard.com/btheworldofyoungprer

Posted By: bbarclay6 Re: A New Photoreader - 08/02/03 06:30 PM
The best advice I could give you is when you chant do it out loud, this really helps me to focus.

Brandon

Posted By: Mastermind Re: A New Photoreader - 08/02/03 07:39 PM
I would suggest that you do the techniques as you go through the book, not after you have read it. That way, you will not be overwhelmed trying to apply all the sections of Photoreading at the same time.

"We often times dont forget because we dont get in the first place"

© Forum for PhotoReading, Paraliminals, Spring Forest Qigong, and your quest for improvement