Posted By: hkably Can't Think Anymore! - 08/19/03 10:07 AM
Hi!

Before a month or so, something scary happened to me, I felt like I,ve lost the ability to think clearly or think at all.
Specifically, I feel that I lost the ability to analyze, critically think, and organize my thoughts. In addition, the process of the Thought is generated from the "Crown", the back of my head. So, for some reason that part of my brain seems to be stuck! I tried to use this part of the brain and think clearly, but physically I feel that part is stuck. I don't know why. I tried to take vitamines, but it doesn't seem to help. I also started to think that maybe I'm psychically stuck, since the Crown is the knowledge chakra.

Please help me! Try to think up soemthing and figure it out! What should I do?

Thank You!

Posted By: youngprer Re: Can't Think Anymore! - 08/19/03 10:55 AM
Well, it hasn't stopped you from being able to organize a post to request help with it. You organized your thoughts about that clearly enough. What, specifically, are you having trouble thinking about, or solving?

-youngprer
geocities.com/doc5587
pub117.ezboard.com/btheworldofyoungprer

Posted By: flex22 Re: Can't Think Anymore! - 08/19/03 11:00 AM
What you've just described is spooky because I've been going through a similar phase.

I described it as being almost "brain dead."

I've never been through something like that before.
I would come to question in my studies and my brain just didn't have a thought on the answer, it didn't want to know, even though consciously I was trying.My brain had given up.

I've recently began to notice my breathing and realised that I waan't taking deep enough breaths.
Every now and then I take the time to take sex really deep breaths.I breath in, hold it for six seconds and then release for five seconds.

Since then my thinking has again improved.
Your brain relies heavily on oxygen so breathing correctly is more important than most people realise.

It's amazing how just breathing correctly has enabled me to think clearer.I honestly thought I was developing some kind of brain illness that suppressed me from clear thinking.

This may have nothing to do with photoreading but I find it curious that something that has never happened before would suddenly occur just as I'm changing my learning technique.

Maybe it's my brain adjusting.It interests me a lot.

Any thoughts.

Posted By: hkably Re: Can't Think Anymore! - 08/19/03 12:12 PM
youngprer, I can think for survival, but not to learn!
If I try to see things clearly, I can't. In other words, My brain's RAM memory or maybe the "Processor" is not working very well.

I feel more sensitive than analatical. I feel more lazy than being motivated.
I just feel like I know the stuff, but if i try to know the stuff, then I can't.

My thoughts seem to be generated from the surface and the front of my brain, Not the crown where this used to happen.

Note: There are 2 kinds of thoughts: Shallow that come from the surface, and Deep that you want to generate. So when I say thoughts, I mean DEEP thoughts or my personal Genius!

[This message has been edited by hkably (edited August 19, 2003).]

Posted By: KWLee Re: Can't Think Anymore! - 08/19/03 02:06 PM
quote:
Originally posted by hkably:
If I try to see things clearly, I can't. In other words, My brain's RAM memory or maybe the "Processor" is not working very well.

I feel more sensitive than analatical. I feel more lazy than being motivated.
I just feel like I know the stuff, but if i try to know the stuff, then I can't.

My thoughts seem to be generated from the surface and the front of my brain, Not the crown where this used to happen.

Note: There are 2 kinds of thoughts: Shallow that come from the surface, and Deep that you want to generate. So when I say thoughts, I mean DEEP thoughts or my personal Genius!

In a word: NOPS.

Posted By: hkably Re: Can't Think Anymore! - 08/19/03 02:38 PM
In other words, I fear that I,ve lost my personal genius or my intelligence.

My friends used to call me a genius. However, now I feel different. I don't know what exactly happened to me!
Also, I feel many weird sensations in my brain. They are more of pain than of just a light sensation!

Do you think it has to do with Crown Chakra??

[This message has been edited by hkably (edited August 19, 2003).]

Posted By: hkably Re: Can't Think Anymore! - 08/19/03 02:45 PM
Should I stop photoreading and any other hypnosis sessions for a while or so? In other words, a break from any inner mind stuff!

Thnaks!

Posted By: bennypr2002 Re: Can't Think Anymore! - 08/19/03 03:13 PM
I say if your brain is having pysical pain that you see a doctor before anything else. As far as getting in touch with your inner brain or deep thoughts i recommend you try image streaming. This might help to release your genius within once again. Hope this helps.

-Benny

Posted By: AlexK Re: Can't Think Anymore! - 08/19/03 03:33 PM
When you next use the memory supercharger a suggest a goal of remembering the techniques you had for solving problems.

Also what are your real cues that your thinking has changed (for the worse)? It might be that you are 'solving problems' just as well as always but now it seems to flow some more. If you're having problems with problem solving for school material consider that you may challenged with a higher level of problem solving and you only need to adjust a bit to work on them. Not all problems have the same solution although you may be trying to apply them.

Alex

Posted By: hkably Re: Can't Think Anymore! - 08/20/03 05:05 AM
Well, maybe it didn't change for the worse! Right! Because I feel like I don't need to think anymore about things!
I already know them!

maybe I need some challenging material!

I'll try and see!

Posted By: youngprer Re: Can't Think Anymore! - 08/19/03 08:28 PM
quote:
Originally posted by hkably:
youngprer, I can think for survival, but not to learn!

Your brain is constantly working, whether you think that or not. Believe it or not, you may be trying to think about something consciously, but unconsciously, you've already prevented yourself from thinking about it. If there is physical pain, yes, I agree, see a doctor.

Even if all you can think about is survival, part of survival is learning. (Survival is all we used to ever think about for a long time, you know. Whether it be thousands of years when you're thinking about evolution, or even if it was just about three or four thousand years before recorded history. So it would maybe make sense that maybe while you love intelligence constantly, some part of you is thinking: "ah, screw it! I'm alive, aren't I? That's all that matters! Let me have fun!" (Believe me, there's more of me that's been doing that lately than I originally thought.)

You might also try the Brain Gym exercises, but I'm not familiar with them. Someone else has surely learned them on this forum, and that's a book I'll have to look into.

-youngprer
geocities.com/doc5587
pub117.ezboard.com/btheworldofyoungprer

Posted By: flex22 Re: Can't Think Anymore! - 08/19/03 09:05 PM
That's why i mentioned breathing.

Long ago when humans HAD to learn in order to survive we were a lot more active.

Now we don't have to go out and catch out dinner, we merely go to the fridge.

When we had to run or be more active then we breathed harder and our brains recieved more oxygen.

Sitting at a computer for hours doesn't require much effort so our brains aren't recieving a lot of oxygen.

So breathing better and getting more active will lead to better performance mentally.

I'm no guru, just my perception of the state of play.Take is as you like.

Posted By: light Re: Can't Think Anymore! - 09/05/03 07:25 AM
Interesting.

You need to meditate, and still the mind.

Maybe, your conscious focus point is on something external now? Some trouble or problem?

just.. a thought

Probably, you are in higher beta frequencies then normal. If the pain feels like electrical in nature then maybe it could be related to something else -- the Kundalini.

But, it sounds just like what I stated earlier -- that is higher beta.

Posted By: hkably Re: Can't Think Anymore! - 09/05/03 10:23 AM
How do I know if the sensations are electrical?

I thought of the Kundalini, but maybe it's the warning signs! I feel alot of vibrations inside my body when I meditate or listen to the paraliminals. Maybe it's a beginning of Astral Projection or maybe it's an Energy! Who knows!

However, I've improved in my mental abilities alot more than before and can think clearly. So, Am I in danger or something?

Thanks to everybody for helping me!

Posted By: kosmik Re: Can't Think Anymore! - 09/05/03 12:07 PM
You might also look into the underwater swimming that Win Wenger talks about.
http://www.winwenger.com/ebooks/guaran.htm

cheers,
Kosmik

Posted By: fringe405 Re: Can't Think Anymore! - 09/08/03 11:28 AM
If you're sleeping too little (6 hours or less), try sleeping more or take a nap or two in the middle of the day.

If you're sleeping too much, try to reduce it down to 8 hours.

Posted By: hkably Re: Can't Think Anymore! - 09/08/03 07:23 PM
Hi,

I'm having lots of vibrations when I meditate or listen to the paraliminals. In other words, I have alot of ENERGY.
It feels good because I can direct it to my brain which makes me think better, or if I direct it to my heart which make me feel more intensivly about loving God. I also heard if I direct it to my hand, I can punch harder! lol

Is it dangerous to have spiritual energy or whatever it is? Is it the kundalini even though it doesn't electrify me in the spine or anything like that? O is it just the beginning of the Kundalini arousal?

By the way, I became 99% intuitive and 1% analatycal. I WAS 90% analatycal and 10% intuitive. It's a big transformation!

Thanks!

[This message has been edited by hkably (edited September 08, 2003).]

Posted By: hkably Re: Can't Think Anymore! - 09/08/03 07:33 PM
This energy is strengthened when I listen to the Theta wave and flows more smoothly. Rebirthing also increase the enrgy more intensivly.

I'm trying to analyze what the energy is made of. Rebirthing requires you to breath intensivly continuesly. So that means alot of Oxygen. Intensive amount of Oxygen means alot of Calories and fat burning which makes heat and energy. Then, I think this energy is not only spiritual, but also physical.

So the question is: what exactly is this energy made of? Is it magnet or just heat!

The questions goes on...

Just a thought!

© Forum for PhotoReading, Paraliminals, Spring Forest Qigong, and your quest for improvement