Posted By: Pete Bissonette AlexK - 03/18/04 11:40 PM
Hi Everyone!

We’re pleased to announce that AlexK (Alex K. Viefhaus) is now officially part of the Learning Strategies family.

Not only is she the moderator of many of our Discussion Forums, but she helps us handle the never ending flood of email that comes in every day. (And, yes, she is a she!)

When she first tried PhotoReading in 2002 she was just as skeptical as so many of our customers. But as she applied the system, she experienced its magic.

Alex has since purchased and devoured most of our programs--you can tell by her posts that she uses and applies what we teach.

She visited us here in Minnesota last spring to take the PhotoReading instructor training course (she even came out to see my earth sheltered home and help with boiling down hundreds of gallons of maple sap into maple syrup).

She returned last summer for the Retreat that helped birth our new Abundance for Life course. And, she was here for our first PhotoReading Retreat in February. The week after the Retreat she taught her PhotoReading certification course, and she is now a PhotoReading instructor.

Alex will continue to work out of Australia, but with the Internet it is as if she is in the office next to mine.

Sandy Millies and Dana Hanson are still with us kicking away. Sandy is in her fourth year here and Dana his eleventh.

Be well,

Pete

Posted By: flex22 Re: AlexK - 03/19/04 12:05 AM
Well done Alex and thanks for all the advice so far.

Hey Pete, I saw a program the other day where they built an earth covered house.
I want one I love the idea.

Nice one Alex, keep up the excellent work.

Thanks!

Posted By: jonah Re: AlexK - 03/19/04 12:45 AM
Congrats AlexK.

Posted By: Ivan Re: AlexK - 03/19/04 12:52 AM
Well, I also want to thank Alex for her support and passion.

Thank you. ;-)

Posted By: Iam2 Re: AlexK - 03/19/04 02:06 AM
Congratulations again LSC and AlexK.

You are perfection.
Iam2

Posted By: AlexK Re: AlexK - 03/19/04 04:22 AM
Thanks Pete, it's an honour to be working with you and everyone at LSC.

To say that I have experienced PhotoReadings Magic is a bit of an understatement. When I bought the course I didn't expect more than getting through my reading 3 times faster but I discovered that there is something even more profound about PhotoReading. I'm still discovering more of the magic.

Dana and Sandy will still be around they've been supporting me or is it preparing me? for this job.

Thanks, yes I'm thrilled and excited with my feet firmly planted on the ground.

Alex

[This message has been edited by AlexK (edited March 18, 2004).]

Posted By: Indigo Re: AlexK - 03/20/04 06:00 AM
Oops! I accidentally started a new topic!:P Sorry Congratulations Alex!

Posted By: Michael Saikali Re: AlexK - 03/19/04 09:52 PM
Alex,

Just as I had fun with the staff at the Retreat ... you're in for it missy when I see you next!

Congratulations!

LSC could not have picked a better person for the challenge ... you've proven your worth both during Retreats and on these forums!

Love and Light,

Michael

Posted By: photoread4me Re: AlexK - 03/20/04 02:06 AM
Alex; congratulations and thank you for all your help and many contributions to helping many Photoreaders. Best wishes for a very bright future.
Photoread4me

Posted By: sjaykum1 Re: AlexK - 03/21/04 03:08 PM
I must apologize. I always thought Alex K was a guy.

Parag

Posted By: zak Re: AlexK - 03/21/04 03:22 PM
WELL DONE ALEX K , YOUR AN INSPIRATION TO US ALL

Posted By: Alex K. Viefhaus Re: AlexK - 03/21/04 03:39 PM
Thank you.

No need to apologize Parag. In due course newcomers will make that mistake. It one don't take personally and to correct it takes away from my aim of helping folks understand and get around the problems they have with PhotoReading.

Of course if you were looking for the ideal gift I usually prefer something a little more feminine... Oh darn I just thought of what I should have asked my brother to get me for my birthday. A corded screwdriver (if I ask for a cordless one I'd probably wind up with a set of screwdrivers) oh... maybe for christmas

AlexK

Posted By: EricML Re: AlexK - 03/22/04 03:54 AM
Hey, congrats, Alex.

You always stuck by our request for answers. thanks

Posted By: purjo Re: AlexK - 03/22/04 08:29 AM
Alex,

It's been wonderful to witness your success! I wish you many more successes in the future...

-purjo

Posted By: AMH Re: AlexK - 03/23/04 05:12 AM
Well done Alex! I am down here in Melbourne and have just finished the PhotoReading Course. I don't know what I make of it all yet though I plan to persevere. Just wondering whether you could please send your paper about asking questions please. I don't know where to find your email so here's mine, hutchins@unimelb.edu.au

Thanks
Anne-MArie

Posted By: Alex K. Viefhaus Re: AlexK - 03/23/04 08:25 AM
Email addresses are under profile or envelope just above the message line ^.

I do suggest you edit out your address the spam bots are quick these days

Alex

Posted By: babayada Re: AlexK - 03/24/04 09:28 PM
The only thing that throws people off gender-wise is the ambiguity of the name "Alex."

Posted By: TobyEL Re: AlexK - 03/25/04 05:22 AM
Pete, do you sell your maple syrup or just use it for yourself? In Vermont now, the mayple syrup people are gathering their sap. It sounds like fun, but I don't think I'm strong enough to carry a heavy bucket. I'll be the taste tester. Toby

Posted By: TobyEL Re: AlexK - 03/25/04 05:36 AM
Alex, I have the same problem with my name. I'm a girl as well. Toby

Posted By: Alex K. Viefhaus Re: AlexK - 03/25/04 06:10 AM
It's their supply and I've already taste tested some, it's delicious. When Pete said, I helped. He meant that I assisted the dogs with the supervision and recorded the procedings on film for prosperity. And I learnt something interesting while washing the dogs with Pete.

Alex

Posted By: TobyEL Re: AlexK - 03/25/04 10:17 PM
I'll bet that you were a great help, Alex!! I'm glad that you had some fun. Toby

Posted By: babayada Re: AlexK - 03/27/04 06:48 AM
Maple syrup?
http://web.archive.org/web/20001204074700/www.timmybighands.com/ads/ad_1.asp

It's from a web archive. Unforunately all the pics don't load, and it's slow. But it was damn funny back in 2000-2001. Ahhh, the days of timmybighands ....

© Forum for PhotoReading, Paraliminals, Spring Forest Qigong, and your quest for improvement