Posted By: lindamiller I just started with Photo Reading - Wow! - 10/18/05 01:12 AM
Hi everyone,

My husband and I had ourselves a Photo Reading intensive weekend this past weekend while we were camping (in our RV) - and it was wonderful.

I have said for many years that I wish I could gather information from books and other resources by "osmosis" - and now I feel like I'm going to do just that.

Anything really IS possible!

Looking forward to hearing how everyone is doing with Photo Reading.

In gratitude,

Linda

Congratulation!
It also does effect on me.Change my whole life!
Love listening to these people!
just need to convince my father to let me join the seminary....
Posted By: allenhm Re: I just started with Photo Reading - Wow! - 10/18/05 08:19 PM
Linda

Nice to heard about results like these!. Did you take the seminar or did you learn Photoreading thru the personal learning course??

I am taking the home study course for Photo Reading. I would like to go to a seminar next. Have you been?
Posted By: allenhm Re: I just started with Photo Reading - Wow! - 10/18/05 10:33 PM
Linda,

To answer your question, I've never taken the seminar, I learned from the PLC quite a few years ago. If you do a search on my username you're see some of my posts. I guess I'm considered an "alumni".

© Forum for PhotoReading, Paraliminals, Spring Forest Qigong, and your quest for improvement