Posted By: azguard540 Studying for the ACT test - 10/18/05 09:31 PM
Aim going take the ACT test in the in about a month and all I have to study for the test is big prep book. I was wondering was wondering how you would use the photoreading system to study for that kind of test, for example how would you preview a 700 page text book. Without missing to many details.

[This message has been edited by azguard540 (edited October 18, 2005).]

[This message has been edited by azguard540 (edited October 18, 2005).]

Posted By: demon386 Re: Studying for the ACT test - 10/19/05 04:30 AM
Treast each chapters as a books.And also photoread the chapter 1~2 beofre and 1~2 after.For example,If you want to read chapter 3 ,you can photoread from 1 to 5,and activate 3 only.Use Paul's strategy
Posted By: Alex K. Viefhaus Re: Studying for the ACT test - 10/19/05 05:12 AM
Learn the system first on other non fiction books not relating to the test material.

If you don't know how to PhotoRead learning it using the study material will hanper your progress because you're learning two important things at once. If you have trouble with either of the material it will be difficult to separate where the problem lies.

In other words you don't save time learning PhotoReading on the stuff that has an important test attached.

Alex

Posted By: ragnarkar Re: Studying for the ACT test - 10/26/05 06:43 AM
I wouldn't bother using photoreading for the Reading section on the test.. just tangerine technique, trigger words, and rapid read.
© Forum for PhotoReading, Paraliminals, Spring Forest Qigong, and your quest for improvement