Posted By: sandeshtrivedi Alex K. Viefhaus help me??? - 10/29/05 04:32 PM
please help me with my topics alex.
Posted By: photoread4me Re: Alex K. Viefhaus help me??? - 10/29/05 08:53 PM
Hi; this is Photoread4me i am obviously not Alex but i have helped you with your topics & i am confident that the information i have given you will help you. Alex i am sure will help you & Alex is a great person & extremely talented photoreader. I am sure she will response to your posts when she can remember that Alex is in Australia so she is probably on a different time zone than you so please be patient go over the information i have given you on your posts apply & practice the techniques. We are here to help you.
Photoread4me
Posted By: Alex K. Viefhaus Re: Alex K. Viefhaus help me??? - 10/30/05 07:06 AM
Ah yes not only am I in a different time zone it's also the weekend and as it happened this weekend I was teaching a PhotoReading class.

My class schedule for PhotoReading is on my site here www.PhotoReading.com.au/sched.html

My Ultramind schedule is posted here http://www.members.westnet.com.au/phoenixquest/sched.html

Alex

Posted By: Michael Saikali Re: Alex K. Viefhaus help me??? - 10/30/05 01:55 PM
For those who may not know it, I fondly remember the first time Alex started interacting on these forums.

Her willingness to help others and her ability to excel with PR in such a short period of time has truly impressed me!

I'm sooooo proud of her ... she is a great soul and friend!

Love and Light,

Michael

Posted By: Riportone Re: Alex K. Viefhaus help me??? - 10/31/05 09:29 AM
I've just understood that Alex is a woman, now! I've always thought I was talking to a man!
Posted By: demon386 Re: Alex K. Viefhaus help me??? - 10/31/05 01:47 PM
I'm so glad to make frineds with Alex and taught Photoreading by her.She is a good kind person with wisdom and patience
© Forum for PhotoReading, Paraliminals, Spring Forest Qigong, and your quest for improvement