Posted By: yas1891 photofocus - 11/02/05 05:44 PM
How do you maintain your photofocus state? I can see that blip page but as soon as I move down I lose it. I try to see all whites... What should i do?
First, I listened to all 8 tapes, now I started over and I am doing the first tape, dicionary game. I can not get any words right, what should I do? does it have something to do with my photofocus? Please help!!!!
Posted By: yas1891 Re: photofocus - 11/02/05 08:45 PM
Any help?
Posted By: demon386 Re: photofocus - 11/02/05 09:13 PM
If you can see the blip page,then you can easily keep it as the time go.
And even no Blip page is fine,you can use the "X" to read the book,same effect.
dictonary game is just a game,you mustn't give yourself any stress.Put it away,Do what tapes ask you to do.And after you manage basic skill of photoreading,u can play dictionary game.
Posted By: Alex K. Viefhaus Re: photofocus - 11/03/05 02:47 AM
quote:
Originally posted by yas1891:
How do you maintain your photofocus state? I can see that blip page but as soon as I move down I lose it. I try to see all whites... What should i do?
First, I listened to all 8 tapes, now I started over and I am doing the first tape, dicionary game. I can not get any words right, what should I do? does it have something to do with my photofocus? Please help!!!!

Give yourself time. Just use the technique you used for the dictionary game. In time the blip page will stay.

One way to quickly see the blip page is to play with seeing stereograms (3D images Like magic eye ones)

The dictionary game is just a game. If you don't get any words right that's perfect. Hard to believe I know but it proves you're mind is trying to prove you right.

Alex

Posted By: yas1891 Re: photofocus - 11/03/05 08:08 PM
Wow, I can stay focused and even keep the blip page. Its like 1.5" wide.... But still I can not guess any words!
Posted By: Alex K. Viefhaus Re: photofocus - 11/04/05 01:50 AM
quote:
Originally posted by yas1891:
... But still I can not guess any words!

That's fine. Move on to the rest of the course and try the game again when you've done the course.

Alex

© Forum for PhotoReading, Paraliminals, Spring Forest Qigong, and your quest for improvement