Posted By: scottishdibble I aced my MRCP I (SO HAPPY) - 02/21/06 10:57 PM
Hiya,

Praise the Lord I passed.

MRCP part 1 is a UK postgrad medical exam. Only about a third of each sitting pass. This was my 4th attempt.

The pass mark was 62.88%. (It tends to vary between 58-62%)
I got 67.53%!!!!!

My previous marks were:
54.5%
54.36%
58.97%

With PR and a bit more medical experience I have managed to add almost 10% to my score. I was expecting to only bare pass if I was going to but this is a proper safe pass!!!

I previously just did lots of multiple choice practice questions but this time I was able to digest the 40 page revision textbook and mindmap the whole thing within 2 months which is what boosted my score so much I think. I don't think it was just the extra 3 months experience.

I am so greatful that I learned PR. I have already started studying for the DRCOG ( UK OBGYN exam for people who want to be GPs). I have so far mindmapped and digested 70 pages of my 300page revision textbook in about 2 weeks. The exam is at the start of April.

I'm SO happy.
Just thought I'd share my good experience to encourage you guys.

You should know that I am not that smart. I had to repeat 3rd year of med school because I was struggling so hard. I feel as if I have hit a revolution!

Have a good day all,
D.xx

I have added

Posted By: Alex K. Viefhaus Re: I aced my MRCP I (SO HAPPY) - 02/21/06 11:47 PM
Way to go!

Alex

Posted By: aminos Re: I aced my MRCP I (SO HAPPY) - 02/22/06 04:06 PM
Congratulations !!!
Posted By: photoread4me Re: I aced my MRCP I (SO HAPPY) - 02/23/06 06:29 AM
That's wonderful! I am really happy to hear the great news.
Photoread4me
Posted By: raleigh199 Re: I aced my MRCP I (SO HAPPY) - 02/23/06 05:34 PM
Congratulations! It is good for me to see new people succeeding at this, as I am trying to tutor a psychology intern from University of Chicago graduate school, who just does not accept that PR can work! I was just like she was, when I first heard about it, so I have to be patient with her doubts about the system. If you don't mind I would love to show her this posting?
Oh by the way, I had no doubt you would succeed!

raleigh199

Posted By: Ryan Re: I aced my MRCP I (SO HAPPY) - 02/23/06 10:56 PM
WOOT! I am very happy for you, I know when I past my first test using the system I was elated too, then after a while you just get used to using the system! I am always around to answer any questions you might have so good luck!
Posted By: scottishdibble Re: I aced my MRCP I (SO HAPPY) - 02/26/06 08:06 AM
Hiya,

Thanks guys. I am still very happy. For people who you cannot convince the system works, I think the secret is to abandon the idea that the system is some sort of miracle.

I find that my new way of studying just helps my brain work better. No miracle.

I want to tell the world and of course you can show my post to your friend.

Thanks guys. I'm off to work (again).

All the best,
D.xx

© Forum for PhotoReading, Paraliminals, Spring Forest Qigong, and your quest for improvement