Posted By: SHLIM Re: Moving of Ying & Yang - 12/29/06 09:52 PM
Hi to All of you,

I would like to share some of my experience encountered while doing the SFQ.
I have practiced SFQ Level 1 for about 3 months now and recently when I did the Moving of Yang & Yang exercise, the movement of my hand was automatically moving up/down without effort. The feeling was great and I felt very relax after that. So I guess that was the Qi that move my hand.

Be Happy
SHLim
Posted By: flipstick Re: Moving of Ying & Yang - 01/04/07 02:23 AM
SHLim

It just keeps getting better and better and better .............................and better............................................. and.................. better.......and ....better............and.........better .........and...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................andbetter .................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................and...

Your friend and fellow traveler,

flipstick
© Forum for PhotoReading, Paraliminals, Spring Forest Qigong, and your quest for improvement