Posted By: SkipM Osteoporosis - 06/20/10 04:43 AM
My Mom has been diagnosed with osteoporosis. I could not find any mention in the Level II training manual and did not get any hits when searching this site. Any suggestions on how best to use SFQ to assist in her healing?

Thanks,
Skip
Posted By: Shawn_Grim Re: Osteoporosis - 06/21/10 07:04 PM
Aloha Skip,

Chunyi talks about the kidney energy isn’t strong in those working with osteoporosi. Kidney energy comes from your ancestors and you need to exercise to keep the energy. He talks about even young kids can having it if they
become "couch potatoes." To heal, in your meditation, visualize light coming into the spine as in Small Universe. You can also visualize light shooting through the bones.

As a healer, open the small universe, then work on the heart thymus, which controls the growing of the body, and on the sacrum, which controls opening and closing of the body.

Keeping these areas open will help.

Much Love,

Shawn
Posted By: MB Re: Osteoporosis - 06/22/10 02:56 AM
I'm also interested in this topic. Thanks for your good suggestions, Shawn.

Osteoporosis was discussed at length in March of this year. For this discussion on osteoporosis, you can see page 181 of this Forum beginning in 3/26/10.
Posted By: zebra Re: Osteoporosis - 06/28/10 08:36 AM
Hello MB

I can't find the thread of 3/26/10 on page 181. Can you give us the title of it to locate in the search engine?

Thanks in advance
Jo
Posted By: MB Re: Osteoporosis - 06/28/10 09:49 PM
Jo,

All you need to do is a search for "Osteoporosis." It lists both current discussion and 3/26/10 thread items. Let me know if this doesn't work.

Marian
Posted By: SkipM Re: Osteoporosis - 07/15/10 01:05 AM
Marian,

When I do a search for "osteoporosis" or "Osteoporosis" the search shows "No results found". What am I doing wrong?

Thanks,
Skip
Posted By: shakurav Re: Osteoporosis - 07/15/10 09:13 PM
Originally Posted By: SkipM
Marian,

When I do a search for "osteoporosis" or "Osteoporosis" the search shows "No results found". What am I doing wrong?

Thanks,
Skip

Good question. I had problems with search function in the past. But it is simpler, if you don't need to do an advanced search:
Just click the "Search the Forum" link above and a little box should pop up. If you write in the word "osteoporosis", you should get two pages of results (I did).

The problem arises when you use the advanced search. There, you have to put the older time (e.g. 6 years) in the "Newer than" box and the NEWER date (e.g. 2 years) in the "older than" box. It makes sense, but it is somewhat counter intuitive at first. It took me awhile to figure it out. So, in other words, if use the examples I used above, you will get a 4 year search time of from 6 years ago up to 2 years ago. And it can't be more than a 6 year range. So, for example, NEwer than 10 years ago and older than 4 weeks ago, will not work.

The easiest way is just use the simple search.

Hope that helps.
Posted By: SkipM Re: Osteoporosis - 07/17/10 11:02 PM
Steve,

Thanks for the search tip. I was using the wrong search box. This will help me better use all the great info in this forum.

Skip
Posted By: MB Re: Osteoporosis - 07/22/10 01:11 AM
Steve,

Thanks for coming to the rescue and answering Skip's question. My computer has been down for a long time, and I just now accessed the Forum.

Marian
© Forum for PhotoReading, Paraliminals, Spring Forest Qigong, and your quest for improvement