Posted By: happymillionaire My practice - 12/24/13 01:49 AM
Two quick things to share:

Recently I was traveling and staying in a hotel. I had a headache and could not sleep. I decided to get out of bed at 4 AM and do my Spring Forest Qigong exercises.

When I finished my exercises I felt better, more relaxed and my headache was almost gone. I was able to get back in bed and get some sleep.

A few days ago, I brought my outdoor cat inside because of the cold weather. I began to do my Spring Forest Qigong exercises with the cat curled up in a corner paying no attention to me at all.

When I got to the energy ball section of the exercise I mentally placed my cat inside the energy ball. (I usually put a variety of people and animals inside the energy ball---whoever is on my mind at the time.)

As soon as I put the cat in the energy ball he got up, walked over to me, and laid (lay?) down in between my feet. At the end of the energy ball session, he got back up, walked across the room and continued to sleep curled up in the corner.

I appreciate the teaching.
Posted By: Shawn_Grim Re: My practice - 02/18/14 04:13 PM
smile
Posted By: Iam2 Re: My practice - 03/13/14 09:29 AM
Thank you for sharing, I appreciate it. smile

You are perfection,
Iam2 cool
© Forum for PhotoReading, Paraliminals, Spring Forest Qigong, and your quest for improvement