Posted By: Rom1981 SFQ for Schizophrenia and anxiety disorders - 04/28/21 02:09 PM
I have the SFQ corse levels 1 and 2, and I'm just wondering how it can be used to treat my mental health issues. I have a psychiatrist and a Community Psychiatric Nurse and often have suicidal ideation and debilitating anxiety and auditory hallucinations. I've been exploring personal development teachings for many years and have benefitted from resources like Holosync, Healing Code, EFT etc etc etc, but still feel mentally unwell some of the time. I tried Sword Fingers on myself, and a lot of the active exercises make me feel good, but I still slip up and feel mentally unwell some of the time.
Be sure to check outage topics in the Deep Healing for Health Conditions series https://www.learningstrategies.com/health . There are a couple sessions you may be interested in:

Psychological Conditions #1 – Bipolar Disorder

Psychological Conditions #2 – Panic Attacks, Anxiety Disorders, Phobias, Personality Disorders, Depression, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder

Psychological Conditions #3 – ADD/ADHD, Eating Disorders, Mood Disorders, Grief, PTSD, Substance Abuse, Addiction

Psychological Conditions #4 – Brain Fog, Confusion

Contact Learning Strategies' customer service right away to see if they are still available (Spring Forest Inc. only lets Learning Strategies sell it for a limited time, and when that time is up, they can't sell it any more - and it's not available elsewhere).

Much Love,

Shawn
© Forum for PhotoReading, Paraliminals, Spring Forest Qigong, and your quest for improvement