Posted By: nickysduck2 Inquiry about SFQ - 12/13/05 01:20 PM
Hi,
I am intersted in Spring Forest Qigong but unsure if it can help me.I have a compulsive disorder called trichotillomania which causes me to pull out my hair.I had a very rough childhood and as an adult I worry way too much about all kinds of things including money and bills,what people think of me and how i am precieved by others.I have been on a jouney so to speak for the past 2 years trying to find something in the self help to help me.I have used holosync for a year and it has helped me a lot, but it could take years to get where i want to be with holosync and im want help now.I desire peace and happiness, freedom from fears and worries, and just a contentment with life. I have stayed inside my comfort zone my whole life, never attempting to step outside it to make any of my dreams come true.My life is dull and boring.Meditating without holosync is impossible for me, so im wondering if SFQ can help me.I can visualize things fine, but reaching a meditative state is what i have a problem with.Does SFQ help issues like mine and is it really easy to learn and do? Some people say things are easy and then it turns out to be way harder, so i would like real people to tell me their opinions.SFQ sounds like the answer to my prayers, but im not sure.Any comments would be greatly appreaciated.
Thanks,
nicky
Posted By: Iam2 Re: Inquiry about SFQ - 12/13/05 03:27 PM
Maybe in reverse order. SFQ practices are easy. However, the benefits come from consistent practice. It is something to be incorporated into your life. Much like good eating habits and exercise... well actually those are parts of SFQ, they are just mot dwelled on too much. Maybe because we already get that message outside of SFQ.

As for "I want it NOW" attitude. This will not help you much in SFQ. Not that you can't get it NOW with SFQ; but the attitude will impede you.

Outside of this forum I would challenge you statements, like "Meditating without holosync is impossible". But that's one of those self-fulfilling beliefs. You have to at least be open to the possibility that you can.

You can develop a sense of wellness and safety/acceptance that will support you leaving your comfort zone; both within and outside of SFQ.

I like SFQ, I find it to be the most complete system, which is in harmony with my every changing beliefs. If SFQ is the path for you, then you will find yourself on it when it is appropriate for you.

You are perfection,
Iam2

© Forum for PhotoReading, Paraliminals, Spring Forest Qigong, and your quest for improvement