Posted By: ajanta Moving of Yin & Yang - 04/17/06 10:54 PM
Hello Everyone,
I know this topic has been discussed many times on the forum, however I did not find the answer for my query on any of the posts. Maybe i is there but I must have overlooked it, so do forgive me if I am being repetitive. When I am doing this exercise I have noticed that my upper left arm and upper back in the center start to hurt and feel heavy, so much that I have to move on to another exercise, any reason why this happens?
I also listen to the 6 word chant Ong, Maa, lee, Bae, Mae, Hong cd when I do the exercises, is that okay?

Ajanta

Posted By: Shawn_Grim Re: Moving of Yin & Yang - 04/18/06 02:57 PM
Thanks for the question ajanta,

Sometimes I have my son and Bob the Builder going in the background of an impromptu session of Moving of Yin & Yang and still get a lot of benefit. Just think of how much more benefit your getting doing it to the 6-word healing chant!

You may be aware of blockages through a change in physical sensation during your exercises. A lot of times the "weakest link," a blockage, or place you hold energy when stressed can make itself know while doing the exercise.

If you need to move on, that is okay. Chunyi has responded to people that it is a wonderful opportunity to stay with the exercise and release the energy blockage.

Much Love, Shawn

Posted By: ajanta Re: Moving of Yin & Yang - 04/18/06 06:00 PM
Dear Shawn,
As usual your answers are delightful & encouraging. Thanks so much, I will try and work through the blockage and continue with the cd playing, as it makes me feel peaceful.

Much love & Gratitude

Ajanta

© Forum for PhotoReading, Paraliminals, Spring Forest Qigong, and your quest for improvement