Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

Not sure if that's the right topic header, but what the heck!
Anyways I was asking myself one day if a paraliminal session, when listened to often enough, would kinda stick in your subconscious memory, integrating the process of say NBG or IPM so that your mind kinda continues using the araliminal even if you're not listening to it ..
I hope this makes some sense.
I asked myself the question and got a prompt answer during today's memory supercharger session: I kinda started to dream, and I saw somebody take away some metal beams or posts of a frame or cage, and I got the impression that the cage symbolized the paraliminal tape itself, and by removing it, the content remaines floating in my brain.
Well at lest that was my interpretation at that time ...

Paul, Pete, Dana, anyone, do you have any experiences with or stories about this?

Thanks!!

Stefan

[This message has been edited by Xehupatl (edited September 26, 2002).]

Administrator
Administrator

Isn't that kind of like asking, if your mind still uses/intergrates the 5 times table once you've learnt to recite it over and over. Don't you just use what you've learnt? Isn't that the purpose of repeating anything, until it becomes a natural part of our us, that we seem to do it habitually?

I know that the paraliminals are multi-purpose in the sense that one tape can be used creatively in so many areas of our lives. Even if you only experience using it in one area the thoughts and ideas from the tapes still work for you in other areas without conscious intent. Just like you can use one part of the 5x tables to work out something. You don't need to recite them all. Your experience gave you an idea what works best for you... you could still add 5+5+5+5+5+5+5+5 (the before paraliminal experience?) Yes, I reckon that the mind takes in the paraliminal and incorporates the ideas from them into other areas of our lives as well as the one we 'used' the paraliminal for. The experience will be so natural we may not be able to pin point how or what part of a paraliminl has helped us. Just as we so natually use the Times tables in so many areas of our lives we even created new ways of using them.

It's an interesting question. I wish I had an easier way to explain my idea about this... all memory, all experiences good or bad get built upon, they become your inner resources. If you give yourself powerful resources, like in the form of using paraliminals frequently. You may not notice firework like changes, (because your mind only allows you to change at a pace if feels you can handle). However you've given yourself positive resources that carry over into other areas of your life. It would be like saying it worked here why not try it there? You don't necessarily, consciously, realise that you've decided to use what you've learnt from the paraliminals in another area of your life. Just as we don't consiously realise what experiences from our past are influencing us right now...

My thoughts,
Alex

OP Offline

thanks! I'll think about it ...

stefan

Stefan,

Absolutely! Think of Paraliminals as a tool for "re-wiring" your thinking. What you think, believe, and feel affects your actions, and whether or not you move toward or away from your desired goal. Sometimes, one listening is enough to re-wire your negative belief.

I thought your description of your dream was a perfect interpretation of what Paraliminals do. They are the tool for you to change, but you are ultimately the one who makes the change. Keep it up!

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved