Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#54301 05/20/06 12:53 AM
Philip Offline OP
OP Offline

I don't know if you have heard the new set of four CD's. I am really impressed by the package. In particular I found Peak Performance to be a really powerful motivator. It is almost impossible to listen to and not take action. Breaking the Habit was also pretty powerful after listening to it for four occsasions over two days. I'd be interested in how others view the set. I do think they are probably the most powerful series yet. I'd be interested to see how this thread evolves. I undertook a small experiemnt with the relationship CD - Creating Sparks and was really surprised to find how powerful it is in delivering to expectations.

I love 'Breaking the Habit'--I have one particularly bad habit, which is procrastination. NBG helped somewhat, but since getting BTH, I've been doing things on time. It seems almost impossible to put things off because I have this strong need to get 'er done. What a relief it's going to be, to not have to apologize for being late with this or that project!

I've recently started using Instantaneous Personal Magnetism and I have noticed my behaviour has changed towards people.

I am shy by nature and this paraliminal has made me come out of my shell.

People have noticed a positive change in me.
I have noticed that I need to use it on a regular basis (three times a week) for the effects to last.

Sarz

I only listened to Break The Habit last night out of the 4 new ones. I have some feelings that this one (and maybe all of the new 4 CDs) takes us deeper than the old paraliminals. I felt more assured (subconscious feelings) that the CDs will work even better than the old ones (which are really great by the way). I'll have to listen to the other ones and see what happens. I believe that I have done better with Break The Habit CD for my particular goal that I had in mind prior to my listening.

I have just ordered these new Paraliminals. Upon first reading about them
I think that they really do sound great. Hurry up postman! I will post back to this thread my
experiences with these once I have them.

SiMar

Yes! The new paraliminals are superb in terms of the music, sound quality and the spatial 3-D effects. The effects after listening to Peak Performance was like after drinking a highly caffeinated double mocha java! It was a little hard to sit at a desk and concentrate, though

Maybe Peak Performance is better suited for sports and physical activities? Did anyone else experience this feeling?

I have found the Peak Performance quite effective. I have used it for presentations, Sporting events (Basketball and Softball)... Results: My basketball has moved a step up and last night my fielding and hitting was exceptional. I am actually quite good in presentations and in sports, but I did notice an improvement.. Being at the right place at the right time... I call that being in the Flow or (Superconscious Competency my term for the state above Unconscious Competency or automatic pilot)

The addition of Holosync is exceptional I have been using Holosync for many years (prior to Holosync, Hemisync)

The Creating Sparks, well, has had the exact opposite effect... It has actually cooled off a relationship where there were plenty of sparks already. My big picture take on this is that "This is an Important and potential long term Relationship".... One that I value highly... There maybe some things that may need to be aligned on both of our parts for this to reach it's full potential....

So the jury is still out "Creating Sparks".... I will still use it... because I really feel great during and after the CD... My higher self, tells me that it is working, I just can not see it yet..

Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

If there were "plenty of sparks already" Is wanting more better or overwhelming?

Are you expecting more from them or are you expecting heightened enjoyment from what is?

Too much attention or emphasis from one side would tip the relationship. In this case where there were plenty of sparks already you would probably get better results with both people listening

Alex.

Has anyone listened to the new Talking to Win paraliminal yet
or can share any experiences or information about this one?
I think that both this and PP are the ones Im looking forward to
listening to the most.

Thanks
SiMar

Hi SiMar,

I have listened to Talking to Win once - it was late night, I was sleepy and fell asleep. I think it happend 2/3 days ago. But now that you mentioned about noticing any difference - I do notice some at my work. I started working with a new company and I am realizing now that the last couple of days have been pretty good when it comes to getting more done, communicating w/ others, finding out info about some of the projects that were just handed over to me, creating timeline, docs, plans that people seem to agree upon and like, etc. Thanks for asking the question.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved