Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
ThoMag Offline OP
OP Offline

Hello everybody

My question concerns the maintainance of the effects one gets from listening to paraliminals. I read one post in the forum where the guy says he listens to the cd regularly to maintain the effect/s. But in the FAQ about paraliminals there is a statement that says that you only listen to the cd´s a "couple" of times before the changes are permanent. What is the truth bout this?

(I read on the xtrememmind.com that the effects you get from one of their cd´s is just temporarly. And those temporarly effects are used to get real life experiences, on behalfe of the cd´s, so that one gets permanent effects. This would mean that the cd is only there as a first step, that it is indirect in changing a persons behaviour etc.)

Many thanks
Patrick

Learning Strategies Admin

Only listen a few times for any one specific goal. The effects are permanent. Just your high is a little higher now. Once you've become comfortable with that level you might feel like there is more to be gained, then listen to elevate your skills or habits in the preferred direction some more.

Sometimes events than throw people back into their old habit patterns. That's because the old neural pathways are still there. It means the individual has a choice let the old patterns rule or get the Paraliminal out again to reaffirm the new habit or skill.

Alex

Quote:

Only listen a few times for any one specific goal. The effects are permanent. Just your high is a little higher now. Once you've become comfortable with that level you might feel like there is more to be gained, then listen to elevate your skills or habits in the preferred direction some more

Alex, How does relate to some of the Newer CD's, particularly to the Creating Sparks.. I have had an opposite effect using this one... (see a previous post on RE: New Paraliminals)

I am always interested to understand When things do not go as I have programmed them to go... I have been using Subjective Communications for many, many years... with exceptionally good results.... In fact it has helped in getting this relationship to the point it was at prior to using this CD, This CD is a spin off of what I usually do... so there is a bit of an anomoly taking place....

Any thoughts on this would be well appreciated.

Thank you

The Creating Sparks one is best listened to a few hours or the evening before the meeting. I would not use it more if it seems to have backfired initially I'd take a wait a moment it may be they need to adjust to what is happening. So rather than rushing to the conclusion it didn't work consider that the other person doesn't know how to react to the change just yet.

This is particularly the case where the relationship has been growing for a while. In the case of a partnership that already exist, I would encourage both parties to listen. Start creating sparks by listening to the Paraliminal together to see what happens.

Listen again in a couple of days.

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved