Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

I posted a while back on what movies would be good to model an actor for the instaneous personal magnetism; the reply I got from someone was that the tape doesn't actually give you a new personality. I am looking for a way to bring new postive qualities to my personality. Is this possible or am I going to be able to only grow as far as I am wired.

Say for example I want to be more humorous, could I use the new behavior generator to bring about this humorous behavior. What about confidence? Or getting rid of insecurities from ones pattern of behavior?

namrekca7,
I don't know what that person replied to you, but you should be able to install some new behaviours with instantaneous personal magnetism ... and get yourself belief and rid yourself of the false belief that you can 'only grow as far as you are wired'!
You are capable of becoming whatever you want! So get yourself a few role-models, whip out Instantaneous Personal Magnetism and the New Behavior Generator and any other paraliminal that you may have and get crackin'!

good luck

Stefan

Administrator
Administrator

namrekca7,

Check out the anxiety free tape. Your posts and tone seem yo imply that you are anxious to perform well and lacking confidence. Nothing gives a person a more attractive personality than honest self confidence. Self confidence allows you to use humour with more ease, because you become less afaid to say something wrong. Self confidence is also what attracts other confident people into your life.

Also the New History Generator could be helpful to you. You seem to be deeply rooted to your past experiences with relationships. The New History Generator will help you to learn from the past, use what worked and move on toward your goal.

Start with the anxiety free tape if you've got it. If not use the New Behaviour Generator and work on developing self confidence to start with. Once you start bringing self confidence into your life you find that insecurities fall aside anyway and you naturally lighten up and develop more good humour. In which case the Personal Magnetism tape will work much better for you. Afterall if you can see the quality in another person you would like to exibit you can definately model it yourself. You wouldn't notice it if you didn't already have some of the skils within yourself to build on.

Alex

quote:
Originally posted by namrekca7:
I posted a while back on what movies would be good to model an actor for the instaneous personal magnetism; the reply I got from someone was that the tape doesn't actually give you a new personality.

There is a new book that just hit the libraries called "The Art of Seduction," by Robert Greene (author of "The 48 Laws of Power"). The book starts out by outlining nine archetypal personas for seduction, and the persona of the Anti-Seducer.

While seduction has many negative connotations, (coming as it does from the Latin word meaning "to lead astray"), what Greene is talking about is becoming more magnetic and attracting people to you. Once you identify which of the archetypes is most natural for you, you can use New Behavior Generator to enhance your native talents, and Instantanious Personal Magnitism to close-up the leakes of the Anti-Seducer.

Greene gives many historical and contemporary examples of seductive people. For example, he goes into great detail on Marilyn Monroe in his chapter on the Siren. You should be able to modle those people who aready doing what you're good at.

Let us know how this works out for you.

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved