Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

Hi fellow travellers

I've been practicing SFQ for about three weeks now with some success. I do an hour of active exercise in the morning and about an hour spread out through the day with 30 mins small universe at night.

Whilst moving energy in moving of yin & yang I've become aware that as my right hand moves down and left hand up there's an energetic tension akin to trying to connect two north or south poles of a magnet.

When I move my right hand up and left down it's the opposite. It's like my hands want to fly up at much greater speed - like they're lighter than air.

Has anyone else experienced this? Any idea what's happening energetically?

It's mightly cool whatever

That's really cool, Dean!

I've not had similar experiences, but I'm happy for you. Sounds like it's a very important exercise for you.

BTW, Remember the head/heart discussion we had? Maybe you are able to utilize this exercise even more than you expect...

Hi The23rdMan,

Thanks for sharing your experiences.

I had very similar feelings when doing this exercise and it gets stronger as you practice. Soon you may start to feel that as one hand turns at the top or bottom it turns the other for you. It feels exactly as though your hands are magnets that are reversed in polarity and moving in a stream of energy. I think this feeling is why I enjoy the active exercises so much.

I also felt this in the Joining of Yin & Yang the first time I tried SFQ. I think this happened as they were both quite easy to remember and I was able to free my mind and meditate deeply. As you practice more and the motions become automatic, you will start to get similar feelings in each exercise. It is very exhilerating.

My thoughts are that you have tapped into your energy field and there may be a slight imbalance between yin and yang. I had the same feelings at first and as I practiced I eventually felt that both my hands moved smoothly in the energy field through the cycle and had the same force applied evenly throughout.

You can feel when there is balance and when you have done an exercise for long enough. It also helps me greatly to meditate and visualise as I can focus on the sensation and work by touch to a certain extent.

NOTE: When I say practice more, I believe you can achieve everything I have mentioned and more in your next session, even before. Believe in yourself, trust in your master and have no limits. Know that whatever happens is perfect and give thanks.

I would love to hear of your progress in the future if you feel like sharing, it is great to hear of someone having similar results with SFQ.

OP Offline

Oxygen: Thanks for the encouragement, my friend. I'm not completely sure what you mean by utilising this exercise though. would you elaborate some?

Awakening: I'm glad you've experienced it too and what you say about an imbalance resonates well with me. I'm find it easier to go into the emptiness with every session now. I especially feel the expansion and quietness whilst perfoming Harmony Of The Universe as it's such a beautiful flowing movement.

blessings,

Dean

Dean, I'm not even sure myelf...! It just felt right to write it. Sometimes I write things I don't intend to, I miispell words, use a wrong order in the sentence, whatever. It's my OTC mind speaking. All I can say, keep yourself open to new possibilities.

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved