Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#54423 05/28/06 09:56 AM
Learning Strategies Admin
OP Offline

I've been in contact with Win Wenger and he would be thrilled to answer questions here on this forum. So if you've have questions you would like to ask him fire away.

I'll be posting a couple of my own in a day or so.

Alex

Alex,

This is great news…. I have recently completed the Genius Code tapes… first round was more to just if you will “Speed Listen”… without really doing the exercises… I had tapes so, I wanted to convert these to CD’s… for longevity tapes are so fragile.

I have been working with my dreams for over 15 years…. A carry over from Silva. As a side light I wrote down my dreams for over a year, and really could not make any “Sense of the Metaphors”…. I then took a “Dream Workshop” by Mary Chapel in Australia. Mary was a Silva Lecturer and a good friend. It made all the difference in the world for me in arriving at my personal “Metaphor and Symbol” dictionary for my dreams…

So the “Image Stream” concept that Win Winger and Paul Scheele presented in the Genius Code, was very intriguing for me. I thought if I did not have to wait and go to sleep to get answers, How great is that?

I have usually dismissed these seemingly random metaphors as being unimportant non-sense and gibberish. I would only listen when it was sufficiently filtered my “Conscious Editor” so I could make logical sense of it.

And this has served me very well, I am always able to come up with creative solutions almost at will... Thinking on my feet and having the perfect answer for most solutions.

The idea that these “Snippets of Information” can carry significant information is as revolutionary to me as deriving useful information from our dreams. And I already have a pretty good “Symbol and Metaphor” dictionary from my dream work….

I can "See" where this can further improve the SOULution time from concept to completion of projects. A higher view of the entire problem... a further refinement of the "Optimum Soulutions".

Now I am pumped as we say in “basketball”.

The High Think Tank, really caught my attention. Getting an answer before knowing the question!!!!! What a stroke of Genius. In retrospect, I can see many of my Dream interpretations for others were “Spot On”… It is very easy to have the “Editor” take a break when you are not personally involved in the answer.

I am using the High Think Tank and I am on the 30 day Challenge. Excellent…. Drawing the question after doing the “Image Stream” has given me a much deeper and richer understanding of the “Stream”….

One night, I used the “Glass of Water Technique”, although this time I gave it a specific thought intention at the onset. Normally, I leave it open to the most pressing or important issue I have on my mind, I will have a dream and I will understand the meaning of that dream.

During the dream work… I am normally, actively interact to provide solutions and solve the problems that I am working on. These particular dream sequences, were being worked on and I was not at all getting the results I wanted… It appeared as if the Conscious Editor was jumping to conclusions….

The next morning I reviewed the dreams and then looked at the “Intention Request for the Glass of Water”…. Everything fell into place…. And I realized that my interpretations made 100% sense when I viewed them from the context of the Question Intent for the Glass of Water…

I have found that at times it seems like I have a “Conscious Editor” or should I call it a “Subconscious Editor” active during my dreams, when I specifically begin to interact. This is of particular dominance when I have a strong vested emotional interest in understanding the Dream significances.

Win’s technique of removing the editor in the High Think Tank process and then interpreting the “Image Stream” in that context, for me is a revelation.

By doing tmy dream Interpretations with the “Conscious Editor” in place and in light of the “Intent of the Request for Information”…. I have found remarkable insights available.

As another side note. At the end of this Dream sequence in the morning I had one “Image Stream” vision, that I initially said…. Hey, that’s ridiculous, get out of here, but then thought wait, Image Stream…..

And in the morning It served as a punctuation for all of the previous dreams I was interpreting…. Now that is "Powerful"

Question:

In the work and research that has taken place… have they come across the concept or discussed the concept of a ‘Subconscious Editor”?… In my case it has at times played a part in my interpretations mid-dream and not always a helpful part.

Sorry for the length of this post, but I thought it may provide some food for thought and maybe helpful to others that are beginning to work with the “Image Stream” concept.

Admittedly I am still a rookie here.

I just started doing the 21 day underwater held-breath swimming.

a) How important is it to be swimming while holding your breath; will i still get good results if i just go underneath water but stay still?
b) Will a weight lifting routine effect this exercise negatively?

Thank you for your time
-Jason

Are Mr. Wenger's responses confidential? I am particularly interested in his response to both of these previously posted questions. I am only 3 days into the Genius Code and don't yet have enough of the program to know what questions I have, but I am interested in seeing what he has to say to those who DO have questions. Thank you! =o)

OP Offline

Win has gotten caught up in a lot of live presentations. I haven't heard from him I think there is a gap in his travels soon.

Alex

I just brought his book THE EINSTEIN FACTOR
for less than $10.00, hardcover at Barnes and Noble.
I had to Special Order it though!
I have been reading it today and
it seems worth at least 10 times the price I paid.
I am saving my green stamps to get the Genius Code
CDs and/or tapes.

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved