Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Bonz Offline OP
OP Offline

I recenlty discovered that during photofocus the words are in 3d fashion. Although its hard to maintaqin this 3D shape of the words it has given me inmense confidence in the system. my next greatest challenge is to activate the Books i've PR. And believe that it will come around soon.

Am still on a look out for my PR book and free CD

Thanx a lot, Photoreading ROCKS!!!

###BONZ###

Learning Strategies Admin

The words don't need to appear in 3D to succeed with PhotoReading. Fuzzy is fine. After a while many PhotoReaders can see the letters take on a kind of clarity so they seem to lift off the page. By that time they are have usually let go and just go with their PhotoReading experience. Because they already have activation working.

Alex

Quote:

By that time they are have usually let go and just go with their PhotoReading experience. Because they already have activation working.

Do you mean that advanced photoreaders while seeing the text with "a clarity" are activating at the same time? Or do you mean that they have mastered activation to such an extant , that seeing the text in a clear 3d fashion makes no difference to their pr experience?

I mean that when you've built confidence with activation you no longer worry about getting photofocus right because it has always been right. And you know it because you are already activating books.

You just PhotoRead and one day realise the text has lifted off the page taking on a 3D effect. The 3D effect is more a result of "just do it."

Purpose is the key to activation. Photofocus is just a soft gaze instead of the hard focus you normally have when you are reading.

Alex

Bonz Offline OP
OP Offline

Do apologise for not replying soon,

You just PhotoRead and one day realise the text has lifted off the page taking on a 3D effect. The 3D effect is more a result of "just do it."

What are we sayin Here: I do see the words in 3D form, does this mean that activation is not far off? or what does "just do it" mean?

Is it Possible to develop a photographic memory and use it as a tool during activation?

Sencerily yours,
***Bonz****

no more than the bible , Alex's words wise as they are ,can have a variety of interpretations .
Mow getting back to my purpose...

Quote:

Do apologise for not replying soon,

It means you don't need to worry about photofocus anymore. You have your own proof that you have photofocus.

Everyone worries about getting that part right yet it is the no-brainer of the system. The rest of the steps pull it all together. Even a beginner gets the photofocus step right 95% of the time yet they hang around that thinking if they don't get that right they won't get the system working.

Not so. photofocus, soft gaze and peripheral vision are normal. You do it everyday. Here you are just making mindful use of it. And focus more on learning Purpose, Tangerine technique, mind probing questions, Activating in layers. Training the body mind connection. Getting your reading done in 1/3rd the time. Then you will notice even more power in the PhotoReading step and you won't need to change anything. It was there all along.

How fast and how well you activate depends on your body mind connection. If you always PhotoRead and then rapid read. Your training is long and slow. It's like deciding to start an exercise program by putting the remote on top of the TV so you have to get up to change channels. Won't be long before old habits return.

It won't be long before you return to passive reading. Do all the steps and see results.

It's a challenge for me to explain things when I know so many reading have English as a second language. I try to simplify. Other times I wind up writing long post to explain a simple question since I try to three or four ways .

Ideal for PhotoReaders who would dive right to the expression that explains it nicely for them. Many are not yet there yet

Lucky I'm patient enough to try again huh?

Alex

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved