Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

Often times we read in order to write. Need affirmations for writing both before and after a writing session. Currently, I modify the opening and closing affirmations that I use for photoreading.

Thanks,

Grant Davison

Learning Strategies Admin

Let's hear what you have so far.

Alex

OP Offline

Writing Opening affirmations

As I Photoread, superread, and write, my concentration is absolute

All that I Photoread, superread, and write makes a lasting impression on my inner mind and is available to me

I desire to write on "topic" to accomplish my purpose of ____________

Writing closing affirmations

I acknowledge the feelings I have received from this writing session

I release this information for my body and mind to process

I am curious as to how many ways my body and mind can demonstrate that this information is available to me

That's fine. How is it working for you?

Alex

OP Offline

Seems to work okay. I like to use 25 minute intervals just like photoreading. Perhaps, the idea of using afirmations for non-reading activities (writing a report, etc) and using 25 minute intervals should be noted in the Photoreading book, personnal system, or class.

Getting relaxed and saying affirmations just before you begin writing, studying, playing music, running onto the field with the team, making telephone calls for telemarketing, important meetings and interviews can be done just moments before the event. It's like getting into the Accelerated Learning State just before PhotoReading itself.

You don't need to incubate that. What you are incubating is the "data sorting" by the inner mind.

You might want to look at something like The Silva Method, dynamic meditation techniques or Silva Ultramind. Yeah I'm a Silva Ultramind Instructor. The Silva Method is the competition so this isn't a shameless plug. Just a suggestion there are already these techniques out there.

That's why it isn't in the book. It would just become more confusing since the book is aimed at teaching the PhotoReading skill.

Alex

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved