Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#54449 06/01/06 03:25 AM
ajanta Offline OP
OP Offline

Hi eveyone,
I am just curious to find out if anyone has used both the paraliminals and the holosync program and which seemed to work better for them in relation to their qigong practice? Thank you.

Ajanta

Hi Ajanta:

You're sort of talking apples and broccoli here, with regard to these two very different types of listening CD's.

Yes, the newer Paraliminals also incorporate Holosync technology, but it is not used in the same way on them as it is in the actual Holosync long-term program.

So the Paraliminals perform a different function, and are useful to use along-side the QiGong practice, perhaps to motivate you to do the QiGong, as an instance of how they would be used.

However, the Holosync Program is also complimentary to your QiGong practice, provided you don't try to overdo either of them, and that you space out your Holosync listening from your QiGong meditations, sitting or active.

Personally, I use all three, although my concentration is mostly on the Holosync at this point in time, and I find they work quite synergistically for me.

Cheers!
Unis

ajanta Offline OP
OP Offline

Dear Unis,

Thanks so much for your input, it certainly clarified my confusion.

Love & gratitude

Ajanta

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved