Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#54463 06/01/06 06:57 PM
ajanta Offline OP
OP Offline

Hello everyone,

Is it important to have the sesame seeds only in the morining or is anytime of the day okay? Also, has anyone experienced weight loss with this method?
Thanks in advance for any advice that's posted.

Ajanta.

ajanta #54464 06/02/06 10:49 AM

I've heard of no specific time to drink black sesame seed tea. I've had it at just any every time I can think of. I didn't notice any different effects.

I haven't been consistent enough to attribute any effects to the tea. I'm not a coffee or tea drinker so I find drinking the black sesame tea calming and filling. A is the result of the warm liquid, like Yin Yang water, but eating all those seeds has a noticeable effect on my stomach.

My advice is drink it whenever you like. If you want to use is to surplant and cafiene habit or replace a snack or just because you want a little more kidney energy, then I think that is great. Just do it for yourself.

You are perfection.
Iam2

Iam2 #54465 06/05/06 07:56 PM
ajanta Offline OP
OP Offline

Dear Iam2,

Thanks for your advice, you are always so helpful and have set my mind at rest. I am glad that I can have the black sesame seeds broth anytime of the day, because the morning time didn't suit me as I have the yin yang water at that time, so this would be a bit much to have as well. Thanks again.

Love & gratitude

Ajanta

Hello;
I recently ran across a website on black sesame seeds for kidney strength before I knew that Master Lin has mentioned them on Level 2. The website is www.simplehomeremedy.com. and it has a recipe for a rice and black sesame cereal that I have tried,( it is called soup there). with a natural sweetner and the use of rice milk.

I do not know if this recipe is something Master Lin would suggest, but thought it worth mentioning.
It looks like lava, but it does not taste bad !! : )

LFK Offline

I make a large batch of the black sesame broth that's enough for 3 days, drink 1/3 and refrigerate the rest. Then in the second and third day, I reboil the liquid, mix it with half a glass of spring water. I think of this as a substitution for Yin Yang water while drinking the sesame tea at the same time.

I am not sure if this is a good idea? I don't have a lot of time in the morning.

I don't have issues with weight and have not noticed any difference. The most positive effect: I had noticed I usually lost of lot of hair, strands of them falling off while shampooing and combing. After drinking sesame see tea -- I don't drink it daily -- I began to notice that very minimal hair loss occurs.

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved