Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#54606 06/05/06 05:54 PM
OP Offline

Hello! I'm LOVING this course!

I have a question about my sons bedroom.
When I open the door (facing north) to his room, there is a wall and the room opens to the left (west) The wall blocks about 2/3rds of the entry way. There is a closet to my daughters room behind the wall. The door is able to open fully and when you step to the left the room opens. It's a small room about 10x10 ish. But the entry way does not flow (at least it feels like that)

Is this a block of chi and is there anything I can do about it? To cure it?

Thanks in advance!
Denise

OP Offline

Okay, 31 views and ....

Maybe I need to be clearer. Marie talks about the flow of Chi. When you open the door to my sons room, the chi is stopped because of the wall and the room opens up to a 10x10 room to the left. I want to know, what can I put on that wall to get the chi to move to the left into the room. I was thinking a mirror would just reflect the chi back into the hall and not into the room. No? A picture of an open space maybe?

His number is 4, birth year 87(rabbit), when you open the door to the bedroom you are facing North, but looking at a wall. I'd like the chi to move toward the west to enter the room.

Help.....somebody.....

Thanks,
Denise

Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

On that wall I would place a picture (photo or painting) of a meadow with a small flock of birds flying to the left. I'd go for something that would take up the most width of that wall. it would be good if it had an expanse of grass and small mountains in a distance.

The birds shouldn't be difficult to see and should fly left giving a sense of direction into the room.

OP Offline

Oh thank you! That's kinda what my gut feeling said, but I kept second guessing myself.
Okay, the search is on for the perfect picture.

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved