Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#54655 06/08/06 08:07 PM
OP Offline

Reading the latest notes from Marie comment on the North Direction being a total loss for those of the number 2, best direction. Marie has used a Fountain and a picture of a path going up to activate this area.

I also have experienced a house with a North facing front door and really was in for several years of nasty luck. I dealt with it by hanging a Neutralizing Ring (from www.toolsforwellness.com ) over the door. The little one worked well. The larger one really worked for me and it stays there now.

It also gave me some breathing room to collect my energy and move to another house with much better energy.

Because North is Water, pictures of ships work well for me to safely transit the danger/loss associated with the North and bring home the bacon.

PAL Offline

Jeff, thank you for the link. Do you think either of the Neutralizing Rings would make a difference hanging from a window rod or on a wall in the room where I work at home? The room has both Conflict and Disater Stars. (Thank goodness we're in a new time period now and the 2nd Conflict Star moved out on June 6.) My abundance spots are out in the garage and laundry room.

I couldn't figure out why all the loss until I did the feng shui chart. LOL I'm packing up and looking for another place to live. This place is pretty and comfortable, but...oh, my. It's been a year and half of continued loss with nothing making sense.

Patricia

PAL #54657 06/10/06 07:36 AM
OP Offline

The Neutralizing Ring is a pretty awesome peice of work and has many uses.
In India it is used for healing by having someone stand on it. I believe even a picture of the Neutralizing Ring will work.

My experience was that the Neutralizing Ring will act as a shield in these areas of misfortune, allowing you to gather your strength and move to a beneficial residence or just weather the storm.

You have to realize that even though the star chart may say something that may seem negative, because of your energy make up, it may not really be negative to you.

I know from personal experience that the North direction will kick my b&#t if I don't do anything about it. This was a tool that seemed to show up in my meditations in looking for answers.

The Ring is also made up of the various metals that claim to dissipate negative energies. If you do a search of the Neutralizing Ring you can find it's
history and who introduced it to this world.

Try hanging a picture of it in the areas you mention and see if it makes an improvement. You will know pretty fast. If you notice an improvement the real thing should do even better.

Don't just hang it in a room in any old place. You don't want to neutralize your best directions. Hang it to deal with something specific.

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved