Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#54727 06/12/06 12:36 PM
OP Offline

Hi All

I bought Diamond FS and going through Level 1. I am exicted and enjoying the course
I have some questions/clarifications

1. I live in an appartment and the kitchen is facing the front door. Will that have any impact for Qi energy entering my living room, which is situated on the left of front door. Once the front door is opened, there is a small space, then the kitchen. So anybody coming to my appartment will/can see the kitchen first. At the end of kitchen, there is glass door. So i was wondering whether the Qi energy will go out or not. Is there any remedy so that the Qi energy will go to the Living room.

2. Also i have a mirror on the left side of the front door. Nobody can see it when they enter my appartment, but when they go out, they can see the mirror. Should i move the mirror to some other place like living room

3. My bedroom is small and my Personal energy number is 2, so my success direction is NE. In my bedroom, direction of NE is a wall, so can i leave my activation card and images on the wall. For the other directions, i have space to keep my activation cards and images.

4. I am trying to sell my appartment with no luck. How can activate, so that i can sell my appartment. I read in the forum that if i put light in the back of the house, then the house will be sold. I live in 13 floor appartment complex and live in 9th floor. So what should i do

5. In my bedroom i have a big closet with mirror on one side. Should i cover this mirror with something so that my fiance would see the mirror while sleeping

Could you pls clarify these questions
Any help will be greatly appreicated

thanks
Raj

rajsadasivan #54728 06/12/06 03:51 PM
Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Aloha rajsadasivan,

When you get specific to your home space like this, it tends to work better as a 20-minute consultation call. That way we get a copy of your floor plan faxed/emailed to us and we're both seeing the same thing.

That aside, I'll put some things out there regarding you inquiries.

This maybe similar to the house you see in the Essentials DVD. I’s not recollecting at this time if they included the clip of setting a focus item to the left of the counter and stove to direct the flow. Not seeing the entry/kitchen situation personally, I’d be leaning toward putting a green plat to the side of the kitchen you want the focus and Qi to go, rather than straight to the kitchen, stove, etc. Like I said, without seeing it…

I'm not concerned about the door mirror at this time, once again; it would be good to see the flow of the house.

A person can hang an image in their best direction and place the activation card behind it if they would like.

She goes into steps of selling a home on a later DVD. No need to sneak lights outside with out permission ; ) There may be a variety of things holding the house, but to use the light example on your case, stand at your front door and take a picture into the apartment. Develop it and set it up with a light shining against the back of it for 3-4 hours when it's dark out. You could use a lamp or something to not go through so many flashlight batteries, but make sure it's safe to have the lamp or whatever going that long at night.

A mirror reflecting the bed is a mirror reflecting a bed. Consider draping it at night.

Much Love, Shawn

Shawn_Grim #54729 06/13/06 09:25 AM
OP Offline

Thanks for your suggestions Shawn
Do you need floor plan or is it ok to take pictures of my appartment and then email them to you. Then i can set up a 20 minute consultation. Is that fine.

Regarding the activation card, i have pasted my activation card and an image of a successful person nearby in my Success direction. Can i put that in an envelope and paste it on my success direction

Regarding selling my appartment, just to recap. I should take a picture of my appartment from Front door, then light a lamp behind that image for 3-4 hours, is that correct

thanks again
Raj

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved