Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Murof Offline OP
OP Offline

Hi...

If you want to go on a lot of dates, let's say 4-7 dates a week, if you have the time, then I can very well recommend this site:
Insider Internet Dating
http://www.insiderinternetdating.com/

There you will learn how to get a lot, really a lot on phonenumbers on personal adds on online dating. I myself combine it with going into town and getting hot chicks and the internet. It is actually the easiest way to get a date, for me at least, on the internet.. It's so fast.. With this Insider Internetdating.

I wonder how well the paraliminal Creating Sparks works, before going on a date... Anybody got som good successstories with this paraliminal?

I myself go on a lot of dates, like 4-5 each week.. Ok, not all weeks, because I have a busy University schedule.. And on every 4th of 5th date I end up kissing the girl, and many of them having sex with later on. I'm not into going for a girlfriend/boyfriend relationship right now in my life, but enjoy women a lot.

Wonder if the Creating Sparks will give me even better results. I have some really techniques that I use...

1. If you go on a date it's important to create feelings of attraction and feelings of comfort in the other person. You must first start with attraction because then she will get her interest signals turned on. Afterwards you can run a combo if building comfort and attraction. If you start with comfort only, she will end up just only wanting to be your friend. If you only creates attraction, she will not remember you very well after the date, and you will NOT get that "speciel connection" towards her. So first attraction, then comfort and atraction.
2. How to create attraction? You push her buttons!! By being cocky and funny, and by showing disinterest in her. Like saying like this "You seem to have nice nails, give me your hands". She gives you one hand. You then say "ok, nice nails, and well polished..... ok, get off me" Then you just throw her hands out of your hands... She will feel "what the h...". That is building attraction in a girl... Or by being cocky and say "I like your bag you are carrying around with on your shoulders.. Are you smugling mexicans or something in it... it's sure a little big bag*. And then laugh.... Guys who can do that will create big signs of attraction in her, because she is not used to that guys do that.. Girls HATE nice guys, and thats a fact.. All these guys that buy a beer to a girl.... just nice guys, they have no interest in them... But guys who shows disinterest in her.. SHOWS it..... Thats the price she wants... Trust me, it's so true....
3. How to create comfort and rapport with a girl. You do that by going deep on a subject.. deep.. to the feelings.. and describe the feelings, you or they might be feeling in that subject. For a while.... You tell a story, she will open up, she will tell a story, you tell a story....and so on.... Go deep on the feelings levels.. describe them... that will build good deep rapport.
4. Remember being physical with her, use Kino (kinestics). Tuch her often, and let it escalate... Right from the beginning. You can do that by doing palmreading, or by wanting to touch their jevelry they have on, necklage etc. Say this is nice, and and then touch and ask questions about it. Or other things.. Let it escalate.. from the very first beginning.. Then you will not end up in the friends zone. But someone she wants more with... If she says "stop" then you will know she is not that attracted to you.. yet!! Try harder with attraction then, see what happens...
5. How to get physical/having sex with a woman: You must build comfort in 6-7 hours before you can go to the level of sleeping with the girl... 6-7 hours. Thats right. That is the amount of comfort she must have together with you before a girl wants to sleep with you. NEVER, and really NEVER try to touch her boobs, or butt of kissing deeply with you tounge with her (give her "I want sex signals with you") before the 6-7 hours of comfort has past. Never never never... She will think that she is slutty, a cheap girl, and that you are like all other guys. A guy who only wants to have sex with her... So remember the 6 -7 hours of comfort.

And there is a lot more I can talk about if you guys want it here on this forum.

If you want to be successfull on dates, also try out beside Online Insider Dating, try this stuff:

Mystery Method:
http://www.mysterymethod.com/
Mystery is the number one pioneer in seduction. The rumour about his method has bin in so many magazines and television. Best product in the world. The indirect approach, which I prefer.

Badboy Lifestyle:
http://www.badboylifestyle.com
He has a lot of good stuff on seduction. Works very well with mystery most of if, but still, is different. The direct approach, also really good.

Murof

it looks like you are knowledgable about seduction techniques already.... Regardless, you have given us alot of links to different "seduction" sites . I don't know about others here, but I dont think I can add anything to that, I'm not into the "badboy" thing at all.

Hmmm...One one hand, you are telling us that you have 4-5 dates a week and usualy kiss on the 4th date and having sex. On the other hand, you are asking if this paraliminal will help you get "better" results. I guess I am wondering what you mean by better results. Are you not satisfied with what you have already?

Myself, I have used it to turn up the electricity in my marriage, and to enhance intimacy, that is where the real magic is, at least for me. Worked like a charm. My sweety and I have been enjoying some nice chuckles...little private jokes, like when we were newlyweds. Very nice.

vitaman

Murof Offline OP
OP Offline

Hi Vitaman.

Yes I would like to see if I get even better at creating attraction and rapport with women with the Creating Sparks paraliminal cd.. More than I do now. Because I sometimes also ends up with that I feel more (have more attraction) for her that she feels for me. The better I get at creating rapport and attraction, the better I can choose the girl I want. And I can see that you have a marriage, and I really don't know when or where the right time is to settle down. And that looks cool that you have that... I'm just not into getting married and get kids and stuff like that. At least not yet... and who knows, maybe I'll meet a girl one day with whom I can say "shes the one". But that has not happened yet. Many girls are sweet, and I have fun, they have fun, and it's fun. But not found a girl with whom I could say "wooow.. I want to spend the rest of my life with that girl". For me there must be some kind of big booom if that happens. She must really hit the right buttons in me if that happens.... And it's not because I don't want to spend time with a girl, to get to know her.. I really do, sometimes for months if we are having a lot of fun together.. But has just not yet got the right really really strong feeling like "shes the one". But normally I don't think so much about it, just try to get women, like the flirting and the excitement in the moments...And if faith wants me to settle down, then let it happen someday. But with the right woman. In no rush... And if I ends up being an old man on 85, still getting 21 year old chicks, then let it be that*gg* . Who knows...Not concerned about that. I'm fine, the matter what happens.

It sounds very excessive Murof, and highly distracting for a busy University student.

Murof Offline OP
OP Offline

To Grant. Yes I'm very busy... don't have so much time off.. But If I'm not into a date one night I just cancel the date... Or if some courses take more time that I thought, then I also have to cancel dates. That happens now and then. Like I had a 3 week intensive course the last 3 weeks. We often ended up with laboratory work til six-nine o'clock in the afternoon.. Normally my dates are at seven o'clock in the afternoon, så had to cancel quite a few. And was pretty tired at that time too... So not so many dates theese three weeks. But mostly my university grades are only A's... That means on a danish grade scale: 10, 11 and 13. Finished this semester with one 11, two 10's and one 9. And pass a pass/not pass course. Just waiting for two more grades to come...that has not been anounced yet. But anyway, If you are on a lot of dates, you often also ends up cancel many of them.. And as long you give the girls a good explenation of why (in an sms works fine apparently) then you can always reschedule your date to another time... If you cancel a second time two, then she will not trust you that any dates will happen with you, or she gets mad or loose interests.... Ok, only sometimes.... But mostly you can speak your way around it and say something like "Ok, lets try it a last time... If it does not happen THIS time, then it's probably not ment to be us"*s*.... Show som disinterest in her, and being busy normally actually creates attraction in a girl.... You don't seem needy then. Anybody agree??

Murof.

I have not got the Creating Sparks Paraliminal yet, but to me a spark is something extra special.

Murof

I had a very influential dream a year or two ago.

In the dream their was a girl, studying at a university, who I really liked, so I decided in order to win the girl I would go to the university by hook or by crook. Everyday I paid a visitors entrance to the university and acted as if I studied there. The girl was very impressed by my charms and teases but when she found out I was not really studying at the university, she left me for a boring boyfriend who had no charms but who was studying hard and was honest in his ways, a guy who was who he said he was.

I woke from the dream frustrated because I had been learning seduction methods in order to capture a girls heart and could not possibly be the real deal because seduction only includes some superficial external behaviours of a truly loving relationship.

Anyway there is hope because as the dream ended just before I woke up I said to a friend, that a guy needs seduction skills AND the real deal of long lasting commitment to catch the really special girl, that will actually satisfy his deepest desires.

So I figure with you Murof you are learning one part, but as souls speak a similar language like my dream I'm sure your soul longs for something special that can only come when you have what it takes to be committed.

I have read much information that states seduction is something that goes against commitment, but I have felt that a much more fulfilling relationship would result from integrating the two.

What do you think Murof?

This is a great thread . . . Lots of "aspects" to spec-o-late on. lol

Great thread indeed.

I think environment is definitely a factor here too. I studied in a town (not Danmark) where you would always share a house with at least a couple of other people. So you really had no privacy.

And then- many moons ago- there was no Internet dating!! So you had to actually go and physically approach somebody. Which demands a lot of confidence and at the same time gives away that you're really interested.

Anyway, sometimes it seems good information comes along when you don't really need it anymore.

But if you want to get yourself psyched up for dating, maybe this will help. It's a hypnosis CD by a qualified hypnotherapist from Las Vegas:

http://hypnosis.hyptalk.com/pd_date.cfm

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved