Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#54777 06/16/06 02:14 AM
Denise Offline OP
OP Offline

I use Holosync every morning, and the other morning I realized I was using the six word chant in conjunction with it. I remembered that I had read on here that each of them should be used alone, but it felt right, so I finished out my time with it. Later that day, however, I became nauseous and had diarrhea the rest of the day. Since I can't connect it to anything I ate, and since I felt fine otherwise, I'm wondering if the combination of the two produced some kind of detox effect. Has anyone else had a similar experience, either after combining the two, or even after using only one or the other? I've been using Holosync for a year and half, but I've never had an experience like that before. But I guess there's always a first time.

Thanks,
Denise

Sometimes the only way to find out if something was the cause of some odd occurence is to duplicate it. All things being considered though, it's highly unlikely the using of the chant and the Holosync at the same time would have a negative effect on you.

I have been combining some of the Qigong moving energy exercises with my daily Holosync practise for several months now, and I actually think they are very supportive of one another in that aspect for healing. Just today I did that, and found that after my Holosync session, I had a much better perspective and more energy available to move through some stuff I had been putting off for months. So it's not only a body energy thing, at least for me - it's also working with my mind to clear out blocks.

I realize that it has been advised to keep the two practises separate, however, for those of us who want the benefits of both and only have the time for one or the other, sometimes we must be inventive. The idea is to note what is or isn't working, and not become too fanatical about anything. At least that what works for me.

Sometimes we don't realize that we've hit a point where our bodies are just going to detox anyways, and who knows, maybe you were somewhat "inspired" to add the chant to assist in this, if this is how it appeared to you. I have noticed since starting to use Holosync, every few months or so my body goes through this detoxing type motion - I don't necessarily feel unwell, just a bit tired, and then my body clears itself out, and shortly thereafter I have energy to burn.

Just some words of encouragement from a fellow traveller on the road.

Cheers!
Unis

In the past, I have often done SF Gigong with Holosync with no problems. I now often do one hour of Yoga followed by thirty minutes of Gigong and find both are enhanced. I know what Master Lin says about mixing energies but for me, I believe in the Oneness of all things and see energy as part of the whole. I am not advocating that anyone follow my practice but I do believe in following ones own inner guide and doing what works for oneself.
Be Magnificant!

PS: Could you elaborate on the six word chant? I am not sure I know what that is--Thanks

Some thoughts on mixing systems. They may compliment and they can work to nullify, or limit, the benefits of each other. I see Master Lin's advise as the way to ensure that you get the benefit of each.

Now, if I were to be practicing one thing and then noticed that I had naturally (and not consciously) transition or included something else, and it felt good, then I would choose to believe that I had simply follow some higher guidance. So I'm saying that if it just happened then it's a good thing. Not something you should necessarily decide to repeat, because it may have been what you need at that time, but not necessarily again.

There are times, when you just know that something should be a certain way. When you know this, they be comfortably following this knowledge. I however, would hesitate to then extrapolate that was is good for me, is therefore good for you. I'm sure at some point one's development, a person can routinely make such decisions, but for now, I'm more comfortable with "Is this good for me?" or "Is this good for them?" questions.

You are perfection.
Iam2

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved