Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Terri Offline OP
OP Offline

I have a new office space. I want to Feng Shui it. I am a #7 so my best direction is West. My personal assistant is a #3 and her best direction is East. Long story short: She wants to sit in the NW corner (which is my sucess direction) because the view from the window is a nice water view. she answers my phone and basically represents me in the office. I may be in the office at most a couple hours at a time. she is there 8 hours a day.

Does it matter that desk space that I use while i am in the office is the NE (my relationship direction) corner rather than the NW (my sucess direction)corner? Or since she is my employee and takes care of my business during the day (so I can be out with clients)(therefore she represents me), is it still good feng shiu to have her in the SW corner which is an unfavorable direction for her. (It is her frustration direction).

My assistant thinks I am nuts for wanting to be sitting in the right direction, since she is not convinced of the power of feng shui. I am just learning about it and want to try it at least to see if it makes a difference in our lives.

I don't want to be difficult with her about moving her desk area unless it is necessary for us to be in feng shui. I can understand her wanting to have the view.

If she feels comfortable in that direction and it's YOUR success direction, then leave it. It's working for her. I feel if you move it, you will frustrate her. She represents your business and is sitting in your success direction. You may want to activate your relationship direction. JMHO I'm sure others will chime in.

Terri Offline OP
OP Offline

Thanks. I have started to activate my relationship direction.

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Aloha,

What direction are you each facing while at those desks?

Much Love, Shawn

Terri Offline OP
OP Offline

I just wanted to follow up and let forum know the outcome of letting my assistant sit in my best direction which was her frustation direction. I posted this question a year ago and less than a year later she became very frustrated with the job and had moved on to another company working part time. It worked out good for me because now I have a better assistant who has taken my buisiness to the next level. I better check out what her best directions are! I want her to stay!

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Aloha Terri,

Thank you for the update.

You didn't answer my clarification question though - Which direction do each of those desks "face," rather than what "sector she is in in the office.

Much Love, Shawn

Terri Offline OP
OP Offline

My desk is facing directly West. My assistant's desk is facing NW. My new assistance birthday is Feb. 6, 1957.
The sector of the total office building that my Team Office is in, is the North
East corner on the Top floor (3rd).

Thank you Very much for your comments and suggestions!

Blessings, Terri

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Thats why I wanted clarification - it's your desk's "facing" direction thats important, rather than the sector she's in (although that will come into play with the time feng shui of the entire office.

Much Love, Shawn

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved