Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
AlexM Offline OP
OP Offline

Hi,
I was wondering how frequently and for how many weeks does it take of listening to the natural brilliance generator for the model to automatically activate during most of life's ossilations. Is there a suggested listening schedule for the most effective results?
Thanks,
Alex McClain

Administrator
Administrator

Everybody is different what may take a couple of days for one may take a week or two for another. People are not computers where you can install software once and have them running like robots.

Many factors come into play when you use any self help/learning experience course. What you think about before you listen, what your priorities are when you are listening, how many self help/learning experience courses you are using at one time. What your priority for each of them is. Your attitude towards the courses, whether you doubt or hold great expectations will also have an impact on how effectively any course will work for you. You can be sure that if you are just testing your results are going to be difficult to notice.

When you find yourself oscillating on something you can always listen to the tape again. Personally I prefer to be empowered to notice that I am in a situation where I can apply the natural brilliance model, then decide if I want or really need to apply the model than be 'automatic' in my response. For me Natural Brilliance is a means of breaking the shackles of 'automatic' responses to life situations and allow me to notice that I have more response-abilities available to me.

Alex

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved