Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#54983 06/25/06 10:12 PM
ThoMag Offline OP
OP Offline

Hello

In the description of Creating Sparks-CD it says the following: Use a telepathic connection to create an intense emotional bond.

Isnīt this manipulation?

Last edited by ThoMag; 06/25/06 10:13 PM.

I don't know if that would be manipulation unless it's with someone who doesn't want to be your partner. However, perhaps you can listen to the tape and see how it makes you feel--if you feel uncomfortable with it, you don't have to listen to it again.

Thomag

I'm pondering too about the telepathic part of the paraliminal.

Points that I have to guide me are:

1. Two different ministers in our church said at different times that it is often the case that a Christian is learning seduction before their conversion, and that seduction is a lower current of love.

2. A minister said some types of seduction are fine but most of it isn't, one of the types he said ok to was the charmer, if it is done honestly. The interesting point is that if you can really carry out some of the charmers behaviours honestly then you are a good person. However honest complements are in, dishonest flattery isn't considered good.

Here are 4 behaviours of a charmer that I have captured:

a. To forget yourself...To focus on others and make them the
stars...To forget your own problems...To listen to others
complaints...

b. To be a source of strength...to show calm in adversity...to ease
others in adversity...to not complain in adversity...to not show
anger, ill-temper or vengefulness...to always be cheerful...

c. To listen well to others...to use active listening (aahs, yes,
no)...to listen empathically...to never criticize others...to listen
and empathize with others complaints...to show a "I can't be
shocked" attitude...to listen in such a way that soothes others
and makes them feel safe...

d. To boost others self-esteem and self-confidence...to help
others feel good about themselves...to help others feel liked
and accepted...to build others up...to patch up others egos...

At the low current these above 4 behaviours can only be done dishonestly, at the higher current of love these behaviours are closer to identity and are expressed honestly.

3. The other point that I have guiding me is that a person can learn seduction and normally probably would if they are trying to connect to people, but as long as the focus is on where they're going, ie the higher current of love, and that they don't stay stuck at the lower current. Besides who wouldn't want to be REALLY charming in their identity and HONESTLY. Everyone wants to be able to connect to others, love at first might be too big a step for some.

4. About manipulation, manipulation can be any type of persuasion, manipulation is only really a bad type of manipulation when it is drastically dishonest. I turned off the TV when Dangerous Liasons was on I could not stand the cold-blooded scheming of it, the main seducer in that movie I don't think had intentions of moving to any higher currents. Your intention must be honest and you must be aiming at the higher currents of love.

5. About telepathy, I was once told that in order to influence someone, we should go through Christ, and that the common idea of imagining a cord from one to another is not Christian. I feel that the perspective on this point has the wrong priority, I feel that when a person falls in love with someone or is infatuated with someone HONESTLY then they are naturally sending telepathic messages to the other through their intention (Princeton University Experiments) and are naturally connecting with this person at a very deep level. The point is to be HONEST. I think that it is becoming more common knowledge that we are all communicating constantly at a level that is invisible and spiritual, telepathy is happening without our control. I feel that it is ok if there is really an honest desire to connect with someone and it is not out of intention to harm.

6. The frustration of learning seduction and learning to connect to others is often so great for some that if they persist they will probably turn to Christ, because they probably will find that they can't love in their own strength honestly to the extent they really want to. At least that has happened to me, but I still want to learn to become the person who has the identity that carries out the external structures of influence and love.

A book that I recommend that speaks of manipulation and then true influence with integrity is Stephen Covey's Principle Centered Leadership.

Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

We are telepathic beings by nature. Science is looking at the mirror neurons and learning that's how we understand what the other person is saying to us.

Telepathy goes both ways in this time you have a chance to listen as well as present your case. Sometimes getting telepathic is the only time we learn what the other person needs from us in the moment. To manipulate would be like using television advertising of a scantily clad woman falling for a cute muscled male intoxicated by a soft drink.

No when you're asked to use your telepathic skill it means you have a two way conversation with that person in your mind. If it helps think not about who is right but what is right.

Alex

Would another Christian please correct any of what I said if it is wrong...a lot of it could be an interpretation of an interpretation of an interpretation and could be giving the wrong message? And a lot of it is just my own thinking!! I'm not sure but still wondering about a lot of it.

Please take note that I believe Christ's love is pure and perfect and untainted.

Quote:

Would another Christian please correct any of what I said if it is wrong...a lot of it could be an interpretation of an interpretation of an interpretation and could be giving the wrong message? And a lot of it is just my own thinking!! I'm not sure but still wondering about a lot of it.

Please take note that I believe Christ's love is pure and perfect and untainted.

I think of telepathy as kinda like an email system. I was listening to a speaker once, and she described our internet email system as the physical manifestation of our telepathic resources . . . It fit well.

Everyone has an "inbox" and a "outbox" . . . You can send messages willy nilly, or you can choose to be conscious of what you send. Just like if you sent and overbearing email to someone, you cannot control them . . . In fact, you may just push them away.

You can become "transparent" to anothers messages that you do not wish to feel by choosing the "ignore" feature. (lol . . . I just had that done to me today by someone, purely by miscommunication on my end, but an excellent example for this thread)

I believe people CAN be manipulated, but only if they are unaware of how their minds and emotions work. When it comes down seduction, the rules are precise . . . If it feels good to both of you, then proceed. If it feels bad, do not . . . Kinda "no means no" type of thing.

I liked your longer post . . . I quoted the smaller one because you were asking for a response. There are virtually endless ways to explore this magnificent world of ours, your views outlined several of them very nicely!
Cheers!
golden

Thanks Golden...

ThoMag

Please give us more of your opinion on this Paraliminal.

Thanks

ThoMag Offline OP
OP Offline

Hello Grant

Thankyou all for your taking part in this discussion.

Well my opinion is that it should be a Paraliminal that is based on selfperspective and not something to use on someone else, unless the other person also wants this. But then again, if there is a couple that needs a spark in their relationship, then I donīt know if they should continue their relationship. I also donīt know if by using this Paraliminal, will create a superficial relationship that sooner or later will fall apart anyway.

The CD should contain something that changes you yourself to be better at creating sparks by being more confident. When one meets new people, it is good to have self esteem/confidence, to be able to show other people the relaxed person you otherwise are. I think people want to be relaxed when they meet new people because when one is nervous, it tends to block some of the flow/creativeness. Though I havenīt heard it, the Paraliminal Self Esteem Supercharger-CD would maybe be something to use instead of the Creating Sparks-CD.

Thanks

Last edited by ThoMag; 07/01/06 08:46 PM.

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved