Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

I have used paraliminals for over ten years now . . . I currently own every one of them (except for the four new ones). They are ALL on cassette tape, how is that for old school? lol

I have used them and continue to use them for whatever road block I may have crop up in my life . . . Anything from being bummed out and tired (I usually use holiday cheer on those days) to facing a fear or a task that I have been avoiding. (Anxiety Free and Get Around To It)

I really can't imagine life without them and direct people to them when the opportunity arises.

In my life, when I was younger, I was a theif, drug addict, drug dealer and a liar and manipulator of people . . . I never once went to any sort of rehab group, I simply did it all through self exploration. Paraliminals have been a cornerstone for me.

I did read a lot of different stuff and used some other tools along the way, but paraliminals have always remained a constant in my life, where as some of the other tools no longer were applicable.
Cheers!
golden

Last edited by golden1101; 06/29/06 04:28 AM.

Hello, thanks for sharing that golden,

Credit to you for getting through those rough times when you were younger, and on your own without rehab.

The paraliminals have worked great for me also, and when I can I also try spread the word about them.
Ive often wondered why there aren't many success stories or testimonials on this forum. After all they are interesting and can be inspirational like your own story... and paraliminals also clearly benefit most of people in at least some way, that they come into contact with.

Anyway, thanks again and welcome to the forum! : )

Simon

PS: If you can, get the new paraliminals, they are really good : )

Golden:

Kudos to you for turning your life around. In dealing with an alcoholic father and son, I know the difficulties involved with addiction.

I have used Personal Magnetism and just started with Dream Play so I am still a beginner but your post gives me encouragement.

Thank you and blessings,

Heartbeat

To find out why some people continually play the "The Alcoholic" game throughout their lives, read "Games People Play" by Eric Berne. There exists a reason & catalyst which propels the game forward each time. Identifying who is & who isn't may break the cycle.

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved