Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
OP Offline

I have used Paraliminals for years . . . But I have always wished that there were one for Confidence. Why has there not been one created for such.

Now don't get me wrong . . . Self Esteem Supercharger is Great for feeling better about yourself, but it lacks that "inner power" feeling that comes with confidence. A Confidence Supercharger might not be a bad idea as far as the paraliminals go.

It would be a great tool before job interviews, business presentations and other high stress events where not only Self Esteem is needed, but Belief in Performance, Creativity, Ability and Capablity needs amplification to be a clutch player.

Just a thought . . . Thinking out loud. I have always wondered why there was not a specific one geared towards this.

I know this is not what you ask, but why not consider a cd by Richard Bandler? His personal enhancement series boosts your confidence really effectively! And, besides, could you imagine a better model for confidence than Richard himself? ;P

http://www.mckenna-direct.com/richard-bandler.html

OP Offline

Hey Oxygen . . . I appreciate the response.

There are many different Confidence boosting courses out there for sure, the beauty of parliminals is how event specific they are.

Thanks for the link . . .
golden

Last edited by golden1101; 06/29/06 09:43 AM.

Hi Golden,

In case you don't know Richard Bandler is the creator of NLP. Most of the technologies that the paraliminals are based on are developed by him. Of course Paul has added a lot his own ideas.

What I like in Richard's cds is that he has such a no-nonsense point of view. If you want something, go get it! And feel confident all the time! I have used paraliminals a lot, but I would not have been able to utilize them as effectively if there had not been tha background training by Richard.

[He].2s2.2p4

I do agree golden1101... I have wondered the same myself, it would be great if there was a grass roots confidence specific paraliminal.
A session that could apply to confidence in general?

Although I do think that a combination of several paraliminals are really good for this, ie. Self esteem supercharger, as mentioned, Sales Leap, Talking to win, Instantaneous personal mag etc. Personally although Self Esteem supercharger makes me feel better about myself when I use it also, IPM works more for me on the confidence front. I just model someone that I believe to be very confident/charismatic and has some of the attributes that I would like to have more of, and it works most of the time. I used to listen to it quite often but now I listen about once a week or before an important social situation where I may feel a little uncomfortable or nervous.
I did have a small social phobia in certain situations from time to time and I believe that this paraliminal has helped with that also. Not cured it yet but It has sorted it out a lot and I feel much calmer.

If anyone can give any advice on goals for confidence or that kind of thing, that would be great.

Cheers
Simon

Hi Oxygen,

Which is the series by Bandler that you are referring to? The DVD seems rather expensive at 190 pounds for just a single DVD. How many CDs does the series contain?

Thanks so much for your tip.

Cheers

Hi Inquiring,

It's the Personal enhancement series, the last one in the list. There are 6 cds. They are quite well produced, better than the live cds in Your Own Personal Genius (9 cds).

Now I'm just wondering could I afford the dvd...? I feel tempted... :-D :-D

Hi Golden and Simon

As I have experienced a lift in self-efficacy I have experienced a lift in self-confidence.

Confidence can refer to so many fields of endeavour, it can refer to confidence to be able to do any skill under the sun.

So whatever you want to get confidence in you need to have the Maps in your mind of the Territory, this is having the knowledge of all the possibilities that could occur in a situation and knowing that you know what to do with those possibilities. Knowing what to do when there are unknowns also has a Map.

Photoreading and Direct Learning on a skill to a great extent will form the environment of understanding of what's involved and confidence can flower. You have to have the inner resources to pull upon to give you the feeling of confidence.

Confidence also comes from integrity knowing who you are and speaking honestly, being real and open, and accepting your fallibility.

OP Offline

Another title I am surprised that they have not focused in on is Forgiveness.

I suppose the New History Generator is similar.

Golden1101

On forgiveness:
Through a twenty-six year study of A Course in Miracles and in particular forgiveness, I share the following:

Quite a few years ago I ran across a site called Fearless Books.com
Through that site I "discovered" (LOL) Centerpointe research which got me doing Holosync. Bill Harris (founder of Centerpointe) sent an advert for Photoreading which pointed me to here, and now I am doing photoreading, genius code, and paraliminals.

While at fearless books I found a book and CD called "The Little Book of Forgiveness" by D. Patrick Miller. The CD is not subliminal or paraliminal, but that could be a plus because it can be listened to while driving, etc.
One thing I know for a fact: When driving, one has hundreds of opportunities to practice forgiveness....LOL

I know you were looking for a paraliminal, but this CD was a god-send to get me through the blackest moment in my history (death of my wife and only son). And in a round about way, to Holosync and Learning Strategies which at this moment in my history is also a god-send

Now all we need to do is hook up Paul, Bill, and D. Patrick and our forgiveness paraliminal could become a reality very quickly.

If that ever takes fruit I would give anything to be a part of it. Anyone else?

Casey2001

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved