Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#55108 07/03/06 03:34 PM
OP Offline

This is what I understand.

Our thoughts create our reality.

What we focus on we bring about.

If I want a BMW I have to imagine I have the BMW and really believe it.

I need to visualize driving it and feel that I am there. Feel that its really mine and that I already have it.

That way I vibrate at the energy of that object and thus draw it to me.

I have not had any success with this yet and I was wondering if anybody else had ?

Has anyone got any suggestions of a good object to start with, you know something small that I could materialize in a day to kick start the knowing rather than just the belief ?

Thanks

If you look at things you can have at will, like maybe a banana, take a good look at how you view that and your belief system for getting the banana. It's a small thing but the process is the same.

Sometimes having patience while it materializes is also a benefit to you. Sometimes what you want goes against an underlying belief system you may or may not be aware of.

Occasionally the time is not right for you, but things will come into play that will make it ok to have at some point.

It is a skill you develop if worked on regularly. There are several books that deal with it like Unlimited Futures, The11th Element, Anything Fast (e-book).

The Abundance For Life Course also teaches this. This is a pretty start.

I would suggest that simple focusing will NOT cause anything to materilize. It is necessary to take some ACTION towards your goals. This is a nuetral universe. There are no free lunches. You can only draw from the bank you have put into that Universe. I saw nothing in the Abundance For Life that contradicted this position.

Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

You got to find the balance between wanting something badly enough and letting go so that you can see what action you need to take. Sometimes we want something so badly we think about it all the time. Worry about it never happening and it's like asking someone for something like borrowing the car and keep they keep talking. yak yak yakking to convince them why they should give you what you're asking for... the whole time they person they are asking is waiting for them to shut up so they can tell you where the keys are.

In other words if you keep wanting and trying to convince the universe you should have something you're not listening for an answer that will give you the next step towards what you want or something better.

Alex

true storey so i wanted to sell my howse so i visualized it soed fast so in a howrs later it got put on the markit it soed!! totally works dude!!!!!!!!!

Dear Eshu,

Just a friendly suggestion: it might help to visualize a grammar book and
dictionary (Or at least, a spell-checker.)

Best,

HF

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved