Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#55193 07/10/06 05:10 PM
OP Offline

I'm just starting the Natural Brilliance course, and I'm on the "Diagnose Your Stuck State" section on the course manual. I identified one of the areas where I notice oscillation but I'm not sure if I'm understanding to both questions, these are:

Can you recognize a recurrent pattern of feeling stuck in any one of these areas of your life?

How would you describe the issue you want to break through?

I'm using the course because several months ago I started a new network marketing business but since then I find myself not wanting to make calls or appointments. Two years ago I started my first business but after a while I started procrastinating on making calls as I couldn't find (or make) people interested, faced some rejections, but also because I didn't want to fail in making convincing presentations and because I wanted to feel totally confident. I started procrastinating a lot and now that I REALLY want to suceed I'm having this problem. I quit my job as I pretend to do this full time.

I own other paraliminals and I don't know if any other would be better for this situation. Please help me out, I'm getting sick and tired of feeling stuck on this matter.

Thanks a lot.

If you have the "Sales Leap" paraliminal, it sets you up very positively to handle this type of situation - creates great self-confidence, and helps you to overcome that procrastination element we sometimes succumb to in our marketing efforts.

Also, "Get Around To It" will help break the procrastination cycle - totally rockets you into energized action (so don't listen to it at night).

I have found both of these have been great for me.

Cheers!
Unis

Unis #55195 07/11/06 06:12 PM
OP Offline

Thank you very much for your advice Unis.

I gave Sales Leap a shot for the first time and I'm feeling more confident, I'll use Get Around To It too.

Have you tried Natural Brilliance for this kind of situation?

Cheers!

I haven't sprung for "Natural Brilliance" yet - maybe one of these days.

I have a half dozen or so courses from LSC and others sitting collecting dust on my book-shelves that I need to get to first - maybe have time come September.

Cheers!
Unis

Hey clairvoyant . . . By your name, you would think you would already know the answer. lol (okay, bad joke, but I could not resist myself)

All kidding aside, try automatic pilot . . . It works nicely on self sabotage.
golden

golden1101 #55198 07/13/06 02:11 PM

Hi Clairvoyant
I agree with the advice from Unis and golden. I would add the new Talking to Win paraliminall too...and the self esteem one if you have it.

I have used the Natural Brillinace course several times over the past year and a half, and it is wonderful. I have used it to resolve stuck states and to build everyday skills too.

Looks like you do recognise a pattern, you have described on in your post, so probably the answer to the first question is yes. And, in you post, you answered the second question by describing the pattern and situation. You may be ready now to do the next piece.

vitaman

golden1101 #55199 07/14/06 04:39 AM
OP Offline

Hey golden hehe, you're right... I should know it!

Thanks for suggesting Automatic Pilot... I wasn't thinking about that one.

Have a great day.

vita-man #55200 07/14/06 04:45 AM
OP Offline

Thank you all for responding.

Vita-man, thanks for clarifying about Natural Brilliance, sounds great, I'm gonna continue using it in order to apply it everyday in the future.

Cheers!

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved